The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 08:49:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snorkeling off the island ...730 pm Sunday 2 Jan +8 GMT  (Read 2009 times)
redcatherine
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 02, 2005, 07:23:05 »

.. as you approach the island you see the dock to your right and the little palm gazebo on your left . The ferry pulls up to the dock . You get out onto the brilliant white sandy beach .

You walk along the beach it reminds of you the far island of Cocos Keeling . And you see a similar sign !!

"To ride the rip enter here float until it stops and then climb out to your left upon the sandbar back to shore to do it again !! "

You are curious .  You see the entry point is on the middle of the coast on the right side as you approach . You see the entry point is very shelly so you put on dive shoe booties with hard soles . You don your snorkle and mask .It is too shallow here to bother with scuba tanks. You enter the warm tropical waters and wade out to waist deep high just a few metres off the shore .

The water is turquoise and so clear that you can see for at least as far as your eyes can . There is 100% visibility over 100 metres in any direction. You don't need a shortie wetsuit the water is that warm !!

You lay down and let the water take you . The fish are gorgeous !! all sizes all colours . You just lay there spreading out your arms and legs to slow yourself down to enjoy the ride . It is like watching an aquarium you travel about 75 metres . Nothing but pretty fish and seafans all around you . Fantastic . You can't wait to get out and try it again . There are the  yellow tangs... giant striped black and white butterfly fish .... Midnight Blue parrot fish ...rainbow coloured wrasses . You could do this all day long how lovely .

You decide to call a few mates from Astral Pulse . You use your new underwater camera phone to video conference and say ."Oi this is cool come check it out " I'll be there at 730 pm tonight +8 GMT with some mates come and join us please .

Prove to us that you are there: Answer any question just for fun

What colour is my snorkel ?
what does my t shirt say ?
What colour are my bathers ?
How many people are there with me ?
What do we look like ?
Someone brought an esky !! What colour is the esky ??
What is inside the esky ??
didjabringatinnie??

then you wait on the beach near the end of dock ....

If they don't rock up this time ....no worries
you will check it out again on Wednesday at 730 pm .

If you build it they will come ..... cheesy

Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair
redcatherine
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 15:30:05 »

Our circle projected there together and tested each other too lol .
The shirt was green Andrew got that  it said Dream On he saw E A
the bathers purple Lynda saw then
the snorkle and mask blue Debbie saw that
the esky blue and white Bill got that
we tried to see each other and that was successful but we had trouble seeing colour on others there
we agreed there were 5 strangers to us. Was one of them you ??

The first man was Bob 5'9" big frame blue eyes brown hair. 49 years old .  He had on a white collared shirt and dark coloured shorts .He had his hands on his hips he took a VB from the esky smiled and sat on it watching us lol.

The second man was n gray curly hair and glasses  and goatee thin tall man with Bob smiling seemed to be in spirit not live projector . He may have been Bob's father.

The next man was Colin he said he was English and something about Real Estate work or investments . I think he wanted to sell blocks/lots on the beach . cheesy

2 women were there too but they were more quiet hard to hear one lady busty big frame dark long curly hair . Another lady 40  years old skinny blonde hair .

We plan to go back on Wednesday see ya there  Cheesy
730 pm +8 GMT

Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 15:30:05 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: