The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 22:33:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Times for visitations.  (Read 6675 times)
SpectralDragon
« on: April 09, 2004, 22:07:53 »

10/4? april....9 4/9/.... must be a cultural barrier here..... today is friday april ninth...oh nevermind I get it, yes 4/10 sorry.
Euphoric Sunrise
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 22:57:09 »

I'd like to have a crack, but does anybody know what that is in Australian Eastern Standard Time? I certainly don't and i can't figure it out.

Well if i figure it out and i try and you get there and see me trying to get out (not that you know what i look like) pull me out! [Tongue]

"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
 * Emperor - The Tongue of Fire
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 22:57:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

SpectralDragon
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 23:12:10 »

euphoric sunrise, that should be 3:00 PM Australian Eastern time.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ good site I found for finding out this kind of stuff.
SpectralDragon
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 23:18:03 »

Wow...wonder what we are going to do?
Euphoric Sunrise
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 00:05:07 »

Hey i'll be happy just to get out since it'll be my first time if it happens. I'll probably just stand there in awe when i get out [Cheesy]

Ok so that's 3:00pm tomorrow? Or 4 hours from now? As you can see i'm no good with maths in any form [Tongue]

Thanks for that link as well SD.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 00:05:07 »

Makaveli
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2004, 00:18:18 »

I've try and go on 4/10 at 1:00 PM eastern time.
SpectralDragon
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2004, 00:21:46 »

The more the merrier. [Cheesy] Hopfully all of you can get here but if not we can plan another couple of these.
SpectralDragon
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2004, 08:08:21 »

5:00 in the morning and AP finally works...

Same time next week guys? I saw a few of you... unless that was someone else.
Euphoric Sunrise
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2004, 08:33:47 »

I led down and tried at the arranged time, and my body pretty much reached it's sleep state, but i just couldn't concentrate at 3:00pm. Not because of the time itself, but because my dad was working on the renovation of my sister's room (thus a lot of loud banging) and my mum had the TV up loud enough that i could hear it. I'm not good enough to deal with those disctractions very well just yet.

I got the usual sensations though, which is kind of surprising since this was the first time i had really tried to project in a number of months.

Hopefully next time things will be quieter [Smiley]

Makaveli
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2004, 20:26:46 »

I just separated about 3 times but never saw API since I couldn't make it past my family room.
jason
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2004, 19:40:47 »

I have been planning on trying for API,but haven't gotten around to it.and when I do get around to it,it'll probably be a bunch of trys before I get there.

see you there...eventually[Tongue]

and a question/idea-if it is outside of time/space,does this mean we can all select the same time to go there,whether it's the past or future?

I think I'm confused[xx(]

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.
Kerrblur
Astral Energy 3

aikido999@hotmail.com Kerrblur2
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2004, 15:18:20 »

I will help you set this up SD

Soul Travel is an individual experience,
 a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
 comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds
SpectralDragon
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2004, 19:40:12 »

yes, when should the next day be, what's best for everyone...?
SpectralDragon
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2004, 14:18:35 »

oops, seemed to have completely forgotton about this. Sunday morning at 1:00AM guys that's US eastern.
SpectralDragon
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2004, 03:24:27 »

Hmm, nobody here at the moment except some kind of thought form. Well I will try again next week.
SpectralDragon
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2004, 19:06:24 »

K I will have to write myself a note about this so I don't keep forgetting. It's been a long time and I missed a couple saturdays.
SpectralDragon
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 01:02:54 »

Hello, as of yet I have not visited API, been too busy, but I thought a thread telling people when you are going to visit would be helpfull. I am going to post a time when I am going to visit, and if anyone is interested then they can come, and everyone else can do the same in this thread. Hopefully we will get enough people there to help this place out this way and help peak interest.

1:00AM US eastern (6:00 AM CST)I am going to visit on 4/9/2004, hopefully I will see someone there[Smiley]
SpectralDragon
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2004, 04:57:28 »

Sunday, 11:00 PM US eastern. Hopefully I will remember this time.
loveregardless
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
wow
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2004, 14:22:43 »

so you guys must be really advanced projectors then huh? How do you know where the Island is? Like, how do you get there? Not that it matters sense I couldn't project to my left if I wanted to, still need lots more practice...but you guys have me so intrigued. And jealous...I know I'm not supposed to be jealous, be jeeze! Tongue

~*~Namaste~*~
SpectralDragon
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2004, 03:59:42 »

Quote from: loveregardless
so you guys must be really advanced projectors then huh? How do you know where the Island is? Like, how do you get there? Not that it matters sense I couldn't project to my left if I wanted to, still need lots more practice...but you guys have me so intrigued. And jealous...I know I'm not supposed to be jealous, be jeeze! Tongue

Check out the stickies at the top of this forum Wink

Just takes practice, you'll get it eventually.
loveregardless
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2004, 14:02:36 »

Ok so I finally get it! cheesy I feel like such a dunce now! So I put the island on my desktop here at work so I can learn to visualize/imagine it more clearly. Hopefully I will not encounter anything too strange if I ever make it there. Just so you all know, I have brown curly hair, and I'm a girl, haha...so if you see someone who looks like me floating around lost, grab her by the hand and tell her the giant spiders won't get her. wink

~*~Namaste~*~
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: