The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 21:31:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uhh.. where was I???  (Read 2225 times)
xxshimmerxx
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: December 07, 2005, 03:43:14 »

I was on vacation to Florida for the past 3 days. At night, I try to AP (as I do every night now.)

Well, the usual routine....vibrations, floating out, etc. O.o I thought I'd try phasing to API. (I haven't lucidly phased before) I thought of the Island... but I think I forgot the pyramid, because I ended up on some really weird SUPER tiny island that's about the size of an office. It had about one or two palm trees, and had 2 ''people'' on it...an average 40 year old looking man with facial hair, and a chubby one, same age, shorter, mean looking. I asked "where am I?" and the chubbier guy didn't answer my question. Instead, he asked "where are you from?" I didn't feel safe saying my location so I just said "Ohhh... umm...... I'm one of those pulse people."  (I added a bit of humor into it.....)

I don't think this answer pleased him because he started to approach me with a huge frown... and then started muttering something under his breath. I was backing away.... (It's a REALLY tiny island so I didn't know where the heck I was going to go away to, AND for some reason I couldn't fly. O_O)  Anyway, this weird guy started walking after me around this tiny island in circles, and from there everything is a blur. Then I remember that I SOMEHOW was hovering over the island about 10 feet up in the air and from what I can remember, some lady appeared was hovering next to me that looked a bit like Sylvia Browne... she said something to the chubby guy, and then I woke up.  (could the lady have been my spirit guide???)

I wish I had a pen and paper next to me in the hotel so I could have recorded this RIGHT AWAY while it was still fresh in my head. >_<'' Unfortunately, I had nothing.

I must admit, I was kind of afraid. I can handle myself really. I'm not scared of anything when I AP. But I don't know why I couldn't levitate! I felt so grounded on that weird island.

Well, either way, I'm thankful for this interesting and strange experience.
It's good that I'm fifteen. ^_^ I have tons and tons and tons of practice ahead of me.
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 18:40:36 »

Hi xxshimmerxx

That's a really bizarre experience.  I'm afraid I haven't got a clue where you were.  

But thanks for sharing, all the same.  I wonder why you weren't able to fly away?  Hmm, interesting.  I'd spend some time thinking about that experience if I were you - there might be things in there that are symbolic to you personally.

Anyway, thanks for thinking of the API - it seems to be the last thing on my mind when I'm lucid - I'm always more interested in telling everyone that I'm lucid and showing off, lol!!

Sarah

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 18:40:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

NickJW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 19:51:41 »

Perhaps the two people had created their own personal hell of being trapped on a small island in a F3 environment. If its in F3 that could explain why you couldn't fly. The lady you seen perhaps was someone about to enter the environment or perhaps she was just visiting or doind a retrieval to a higher Focus level.
mactombs
Astral Energy 4

107702210 etherealhagfish mactombs
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 20:23:30 »

I have a practice location near API that is a small island with two palm trees. I've renovated it recently. Anyway, there's not supposed to be anybody on my island ... maybe you found a different one. What else do remember about the island?

A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud
xxshimmerxx
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 23:17:53 »

Quote from: mactombs
I have a practice location near API that is a small island with two palm trees. I've renovated it recently. Anyway, there's not supposed to be anybody on my island ... maybe you found a different one. What else do remember about the island?

Hmm that's pretty cool.

The island looked kind of like this:

Only the water (like on API) was greener  and less clear, and the palm trees were fatter.  Oh..... AND it was sunnier. Yepp... that's about all I can remember.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 23:17:53 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: