The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 01, 2014, 18:38:01

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 6373 times)
Telos
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2004, 06:27:11 »

I understand that the majority of this site has only had a few astral experiences, if any. I also understand that the rest have had more than a handful of xp's but aren't able to have them more often than sporadically, so don't worry.

However, it's been more than a year since API was started, and there are only a few stories of visits. Either no one is telling their stories here, or API has been abandoned.

Would anyone like to join me in making this project a priority? And by priority, I mean it would be our single reason for projecting. Our purpose would be clear; to bring the astral closer to humanity.

I realize that everyone has their own spiritual quests, and they should be followed. Mine is to bring dreams to reality for others. Does anyone else have the same? In API, I believe we can serve people by bringing evidence of our stories to this forum on a continuing basis.

So, let's do it.
Logic
Astral Energy 4

endphase+Logic dmtlogic
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 07:01:50 »

Its Christmas break, I got time so I'll try..

We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.
Eternal_Soulmate
Astral Energy 1

deleers_jimmy@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 13:11:58 »

You have my support  Shocked

Though I think The Island will need lots of us to first maintain it as a constant and we would have to go there like "workin in shifts"... and after a big while it will have the power to exist on its own...
It could be a powerfull "base station" for us!

Greetingzz!

We allways have choice...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 13:11:58 »

Adun
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2004, 16:26:57 »

i thought it already existed on it's own, anyway once i'm used to projecting i'll try to go there
Telos
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2004, 18:05:12 »

I don't know ES, I don't want to treat it as "work," more like a hobby. So it shouldn't be done if it isn't interesting and fun!  Cheesy
Telos
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 19:19:18 »

No no no, I'm not suggesting a collaboration. We don't have to explicitly work together. That's way too confusing and hard to manage. Our obe's are too infrequent, as you said Tom.

I just wanted to make API part of the focus for projecting, as I'm a little saddened that it has been abandoned by the members of this forum.

API is a real experiment for this new science. There's no need to form meetings and schedules. Just to go there and come back with our stories.

So, where is everybody?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 19:19:18 »

Telos
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2004, 04:53:12 »

I apologize. I cannot make API a priority any longer for the time being. (Gee that lasted long didn't it?)

I have other spiritual work I need to attend to. Sigh.
Eternal_Soulmate
Astral Energy 1

deleers_jimmy@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2004, 09:24:08 »

Quote from: Telos
I apologize. I cannot make API a priority any longer for the time being. (Gee that lasted long didn't it?)

I have other spiritual work I need to attend to. Sigh.

shocked  Eh?? Why start the subject?

We allways have choice...
Telos
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2004, 21:11:58 »

ES, because I was interested and committed.

But I no longer know how long I will have access to the internet, to be honest. So nevermind. Forget the whole thing. Sad
FlexiMind
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2004, 19:02:11 »

Hi all,
I'm still fascinated by this idea of an astral meeting place.  I'll try to go there in about 3 hours from now (2pm EST) and check it out.
Eol007
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2004, 10:43:34 »

Any luck?

S  Smiley
Blackstream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2004, 20:54:23 »

I haven't really had much in the way of successful projections, but I'll start trying to project here again from now on.

There is no spoon
Birm
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2005, 11:29:28 »

Hi there...

I was one of the first visitors when the API project started. I went there maybe 10 times and in every visit the island changed shape... Also it was getting crowded day by day... I was seeing half projected people like Mr.Bruce describes in his articles. Who can be seen but cannot be communicated... A week later i saw another island with the same shape next to the Astral Pulse island, I realized that people were imagining the island on their own and the stories of the visitors affect the shape of the Astral island.

A more detailed description of the island was needed IMHO.

or... We need a very simple place to meet. Where everyone can imagine and put their energy into it to be more stable...

Regards,

That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!
Gandalf
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2005, 15:44:36 »

I think the problem with api is that the whole project is good for those who have a high degree of control over thier ap experience and are already skilled..
which unfortunatly cuts down those who can participate to a small number!
The rest enjoy reading about it though and hope they can get there some day!
Birm_ I think you mentioned that the island is not only being used by ap members now but people from other astral realms now hang out there?
This shows that the island now has a life of its own despite us.. indeed 'other islands' are now sprouting up.. although possibly as a result everyone's different perception of the location.

Douglas

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.
Nay
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2005, 15:56:50 »

Hi there Birm, nice to see you!  Hope all is well with you. Smiley

This is wild, because I was just thinking about this last night.

I have to agree with you about the Island..  I've tried many times, and could never really get there and stay there.  I don't doubt it one second you're seeing different "realities" of the Island.  You're probably seeing one of my takes on it, due to me altering it a bit to help me visualize better and I've probably been one of those shadowy figures, bumbling around. Tongue

I think we need a closer view of the Island.  I can't seem to keep a up close perspective long enough to do any good.  

What got me thinking about it last night was when I was doing some visuals..eg., walking around my room, then down the stairs, into the kitchen..etc.   I was amazed at how I can really put myself outside my physical when it comes to surroundings I'm so personal with.  This has become the sure fire way for me to project.  

So why is the island so elusive?  For me I believe it to be the lack of up close, first person views of the island.  Don't get me wrong, I know what it looks like from a DISTANCE, but now I need something else.  Oh, and that is another thing... when trying to find the island while flying around all I kept seeing was water..lol.  

So in ending, I believe my problem is the up close and personal views.   Maybe when can find some pictures of a palm tree filled beach..but up close?  I'll do some looking around to give y'all an example of what I'm trying to say..  Smiley

Nay
Birm
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2005, 15:59:25 »

I will visit the island this weekend... and report the details on monday...

And i strongly suggest a brand new and very simple place to meet instead of the API. So maybe then low level projectors may be succesful to project.

I have never been communicated with a real life person in the astral. But i still think its possible. And that was the aim of the project as i remember...

Regards,

That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!
Blackstream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2005, 01:43:21 »

Quote from: Birm
I will visit the island this weekend... and report the details on monday...

And i strongly suggest a brand new and very simple place to meet instead of the API. So maybe then low level projectors may be succesful to project.

I have never been communicated with a real life person in the astral. But i still think its possible. And that was the aim of the project as i remember...

Regards,

Well, the idea behind api is that it's a very simple place to meet at.  It's not very complex (the picture is up).  It's a small island in the middle of the sea with trees and a pyramid.  It's unique enough that it won't overlap into some other realm, but at the same time, crazy simple that even I could hold the whole image in my head at the same time.

There is no spoon
Birm
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2005, 11:22:44 »

Hi Everyone,

Been there done that!

It's been a long time but i have been to the island once again and suprised to see that not much has changed since then... I was amazed to see the scenery as i start to remember those days. The writings on the sand... The pyramid... The trees... Shore... There were the same astral creatures around... It felt like deja vu...

But I still think we need a more simple place to meet up. Because there are a lot of disctractions in the scenery. When you see the ocean you can suddenly find yourself somewhere else... The same applies to the Pyramid... When inside you can suddenly find yourself in a maze or so...

When your mind starts creating the scenery you are lost in the Astral plane...

Regards,

BirthOfTheNight
Astral Energy 1

BirthOfTheNite
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2005, 17:46:48 »

What is API? -Thanks

That in which you have doubts cannot be accomplished. That in which you have no doubts can be accomplished.
Astral-Jas
Astral Energy 2

KcBrains004
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2005, 22:46:33 »

Well, I will help as soon as I master the basic skills to exit and travel Smiley
Astral-Jas
Astral Energy 2

KcBrains004
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2005, 22:48:25 »

API=ASTRAL PULSE ISLAND
stone
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2005, 06:31:30 »

Now that I'm learnng how to steer in my astral adventures, I thought my way over to API last night.

I knew going into it, that the place is pretty deserted, and that not many travellers from here make it there these days.  But I wanted to see what it was like to walk into someone elses creation.  I've made my way through the fibres of some of my own paintings and the experiences have always been fantastic.

We all know what API looks like, but when I was there, sitting on the dock, with my back to the ocean, I was overwhelmed with how the island _feels_.

Not to be too metaphysical, it felt as if someone painstakingly imagined the place.  That the island itself seems to realize that it is one of many creations that exist as a destination for the intentionally wayward traveller.  If this sounds way out of left field, that's okay... I live in left field.

I was also suprised to find that the pyramid is solid.   And no attempts to pass through it were successful.  Every time I tried, I'd simply slide up the side.

Are there any arranged meetings that occur here anymore?  I live on the Canadian west coast, so I'm usually going astral at about midnight Pacific Standard Time and onward...

anyhow...

Nice place, but I wanna live there. Wink

Stone
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2005, 13:47:19 »

hmm,
Quite often before I do my daily practice of mental projections I find myself flying at speed of light towards API..maybe it's just a left over intention of visiting it I had months ago
...Anyways, the place does seem crowded, especially the bar..I met some boy,in his very early 20 quite tall, blonde...he tried to get me to go to the bar with him, but I just freaked out since i really wasn't in the mood, I asked him if he was dead he said no..he wasn't from this forum.

The piramid itself has always seemed like an unpleasant place for me...I feel its cool breeze when I approach it, see the light torches burning inside..and sense some negativity..so I'm out of there!!! wink
as for the writings on the sand I remember seeing a large "help" sign..lol..
Anyways,this thought has crossed my mind...
Why are we all so occupied with the time we meet..time doesn't excist there...I can be here in the physical, brushing my teeth...but one of you could be talking to one of my aspects..I did this before, and it works!..

I think it would be interesting to create a place where we could create things one could vertify later...like let's say: I drew a picture on the left wall...what is it....By the entance to the whatever...I created a.....what is it???
This can be fun, and an absolute proof for some that the afterlife exists.

all the best

The only constant in the Universe is change
knightlight
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2005, 01:51:32 »

hey folks, im brand new to this forum and I find this idea rather engaging.  I will attempt to get there tonight, and I am glad to see that there is an API outting planned... Chances are ill be the guy who dives in at light speed, slams into the pyramid and lays unconsious for awhile and dissapears.  Cant wait to... well... maybe see you there.  wink

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.
phantomviewer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2005, 22:20:50 »

Im starting to practice Out-of-Body with Hemi-Sync and still reading Astral Dynamics and doing the excercises.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: