The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 24, 2019, 23:18:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A semi interesting dream  (Read 695 times)
Blackstream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: June 30, 2004, 18:06:58 »

I started off as an attempt to be an obe.  I don't think it actually was one due to the way my dream ended by fading out to reality that I was probably dreaming.  That and looking over the processed used, it looks like what happened was I got fairly far into my projection attempt, then I feel asleep and went to a lucid dream instead.

Before all this, I briefly remember a dream I had where I was around all of my friends, but they were all subtly different somehow.

Anyways, I was lying in bed, and I thought I'd try and make what I was doing an obe.  So I layed there and waited.  I tried pulling myself out of my body (I was on my back btw, when I decided to try and do this).  I felt my legs rise up into the air several times and felt a bit of pressure on my midsection, but I would not for the life of me leave.  After trying to do this a bit, a scene started to form in front of my eyes.  It looked something like the matrix at first because I was seeing code everywhere.  I was on some kind of couch.  I layed there for a bit, not entirely sure that I was completely aware yet.  I was realizing by now that I was in a dream and not in an obe, but oh well.  After a bit, I hoped I was stable enough, so I decided to stand up, and I did, and nothing bad happened Smiley  The dream also stablized and got very very vivid.  I decided to go outside, but I suddenly realize that there were people outside and I was naked when I was halfway through the outside door, so I quickly backed up and went into another room, to get dressed I guess.

I walked around in this room to get dressed (I don't remember actually getting dressed, but based on future events, I'll just assume I did.  I saw a tv on and some kind of fantasy like movie was playing on it.  I passed the tv, then wondered (I was still a bit lucid at this time) if it would still have the same  movie playing if I looked back at it (a sort of reality test).  I looked back over and the movie was still the same.  I considered watching it for a bit or trying to enter the tv, but then I decided that movies were probably like dreams and I probably could watch it as long as I wanted to, and I wanted to explore where I was at some more.  

Then my mom called me.  I headed over.  She started getting on my case about something, I think it was lateness to the training center I was going to or something like that.  She said that if I didn't get there she was going to make me spend 3 more hours there, or something like that.  I was like, Mom, I like training, what are you talking about?  I got the feeling that this was the future me and that I was super-lazy or something.  I got a glimpse of a date somewhere (newpaper or something) and saw the year was like 2026 or so.  Crazy, I was this far in the future, and none of us had aged at all.  I wasn't sure at this point if I had fallen into the future or entered a parallel universe.  I started asking questions in a manner like I wanted to clarify stuff that I already knew.  I think I asked, "So we aren't ageing because of a reverse aging thing right?" and mom was like (groan) "Yeesssss."  A few others too that I don't remember.

Then mom was like, it's time to go, you are driving.  I told mom, Mom, I don't know how to drive.  She was like, it's easy son.  I said again, Mom, I don't know how to drive!  I considered telling Mom at this point that I was from the past, but I didn't.  She then told me where the break apparently was.  There was a lever up around where my head was that I guess I could push with my head to break.  I guess this was supposed to be convienient or something?  I found the gas with my other foot and tried pressing it, but nothing happened. I wasn't sure it was the right pedel, but I realized it was after a bit and tried again.  Nothing.

I realize now, after my dream ended, it might have been helpful to turn on the car Smiley

There is no spoon
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: