The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2021, 07:00:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: airplanes,airplanes,airplanes  (Read 2377 times)
TheDarkApprentice
Astral Energy 3

IWillBeThatMan87 dc1287
View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 31, 2004, 10:40:15 »

When did this start happening??? you could be really affected by 9/11 or someone you know may have gotten in a plane crash. Or maybe you are trying to face your fears.

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy
Kazbadan
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 12:53:15 »

Is there any situation in your life in wich you feel you are at risk of "falling" down? Maybe in your work or in relationships. Maybe you are in a high position in your life and you are afraid to loose it, to not be in control of it.

Maybe the airplane means something like that: your fear of not being able to control something. But this is a wild guess.

First, what do you feel about the dream? How its the dream? Is that similar to anything on your life?

Answer to these questions and maybe we could help you better.

On the other hand maybe in a past life you died from a plain crash. You must feel what the dream it is telling you.

I love you!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 12:53:15 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 14:55:39 »

hmm...interesting ideas guys!

quote:
First, what do you feel about the dream? How its the dream? Is that similar to anything on your life?

I hate those dreams because I don't like flying..I don't really know what it's telling me, because I feel sick for an entire day after dreams like that..

quote:
Maybe you are in a high position in your life and you are afraid to loose it, to not be in control of it.

I like this idea...this is exactly what is happening in my real life...but plane = work??? I have bad dreams about work too...isn't that enough??
Thanks!

The only constant in the Universe is change
Sampson
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 17:38:34 »

Have you been thinking about Astral projection or lucid dreaming a great deal recently?

The symbol of the plane may not be linked to a premonition or fear of flying but to a subconscious desire to fly, the airplanes could be your subconscious's way of trying to trigger an experience.

If you are lucid when it next happens try and be calm and go with it and see if you can overcome any fear you have.

'To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.'

William Blake ('Auguries of Innocence')
Kazbadan
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 21:35:45 »

You hate flying. If the ariplane flight it means the way you drive your work or the way things are running, maybe it means that you hate your work and you are afraid to loose control of it.

Even if it is not exactly that, maybe the dream it is telling you that you really need to do something about your work, for you goodness.

You must seacrh for yourself and see how can your dream fit into your life. Do not force an association. You must search by intuition and feeling.

Maybe the airplane it is not related in anyway with your work afterall.

Maybe its a warning for you do not take a specific airplane (are you goig to fly in a an airplane in the next days?).

Maybe Sampson theory its correct, or maybe its something about past lifes. Try to feel and search deeper on yourself.

There is a nice book about dream interpretation: "All about dreams" from Gayle Delaney. Its a quiet nice book that will teach you some nice techniques for dream interpretatio. I didnt finish the book yet, but i think that the author will not speak about prophecies.

Instead she will focus more on the way dreams are sending you messages from your subcounscious: for example, a dream may warn you about your relationship with someone or the dream could be used for a person to learn dealing with someone death.

You could give it a try.

I love you!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 21:35:45 »

Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 09:14:23 »

quote:
Have you been thinking about Astral projection or lucid dreaming a great deal recently?

Lol. yes...in the past few years all the time[Cheesy]
Interesting ideas . I'll go home and do some thinking about it now..many thanks[Cheesy]

ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2004, 19:07:34 »

Is there a pattern to the dreams? I have a friend who has recurring dreams of being in a moving car, he feels it is an analogy for how he is in control of his life- sometimes he is behind the wheel and everything is good, one time he told me he was in the back seat, there was no driver and the car was heading down a winding road with no barricade! I guess you could figure out what that means. If you could figure out the meaning you would have recurring feedback about some aspect of your life.
If you are interested in becoming lucid you could probably use it as a way to be aware that you are dreaming.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2004, 16:29:10 »

hi ralphm,
no there is no pattern, but I usually dream of landing, which is something I really hate. I've been thinking, and thinking and i see now that I hate flying because of the height and because I know that I have no control over it. I feel so weak and small inside this huge flying can, that often it makes me want to cry.I certainly have no strengh to take over the steering weel right now. I guess it's very similar to the way I feel about my carrer right now. This huge process started some time ago, and there's no way of stopping it, and I feel pretty hopeless[:I]

quote:
If you are interested in becoming lucid you could probably use it as a way to be aware that you are dreaming

I love the idea!!!!!!
Thanks!

Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2004, 10:33:27 »

Sorry if this is a "simple"case.
There isn't a week that I don't have a dream abpout an airplane...mostly flying it.
I'm not a huge fan of airplane flights...so...any ideas why do I dream of flying in airplanes so often??
thanks!

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: