The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 21, 2019, 22:47:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone visited me yesterday?  (Read 1648 times)
Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: January 13, 2017, 20:04:12 »

Yesterday I woke up in my dream. It was either some guy from this forum (this is how the entity presented itself) or my subconsciousness building an 'avatar' for it? So I showed him around my past 'supernatural' experiences and showed him that I knew exactly how to fly with my body. I showed him the home of my friend where we were 'visited' by 'demons', then I showed him my classrom, and in every place I got kind of scared and flied away, as if running by some invisible power hidden in my past I was scared of. The guy tried to tell me some things which I barely remember but it was clearly a visitor from this forum (well the guy specifically told me he was from here?!), or at least my brain created you for me. It might have been the second case because I had been thinking about being visited so (just like Robert Monroe would visit friends at times). By the way, according to you could oneself create an unexisting phantom just out of the desire for it? Because if that is so, all the supernatural stuff I've seen, especially in sleep paralyses, might have been just nothing that seems too real. Like, if no one says that they visited me, it would be a sign in that direction. Or another entity just excused itself to be a part of this community because it knew that I wouldn't get scared this way? But it definitely seemed like some sort of spiritual illumination because it concerned my past experiences and what made me feel uncomfortable, it was like facing my previous xp and difficulties... hmm.. we should totally invite my spiritual guide to register in this forum. Cheesy Like, why don't we try to create the forum in our dreams and arrange meetings there, it would go viral in the 'astral' web. Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 20:14:06 by Riddle » Logged

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 01:36:16 »

Oh, that was you?  Nice to meet you!  Smiley

... hehe just kidding.  Sorry, no idea.  Wink

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 01:36:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 17:03:09 »

I may have experienced something like AP today, but I kind of doubt it because, although it began in a sleep paralysis, in the process of it it felt more like me being aware of my surroundings in a dream. It didn't even feel fully awake like in normal sleep paralyses, it was more sleepy. After the really vague and fogged sleep paralysis I found myself like a 'ghost' in my old quarter and I tried to fly there. I thought of my physical body and I wondered whether anything could attack it but I thought naah I'm guarding it safe in my bed now. There was a completely black presence around me that does not appear for the first time, any idea what this dark entity could be??
 But it was more like as if I had experienced a dream that imitates AP. What do you think it was?

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 04:21:56 »

in the process of it it felt more like me being aware of my surroundings in a dream
Congratulations, you just described a projection.  Smiley

EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 10:14:25 »

Hi Riddle,

Like Xanth says, congrats and a good description of an early projection. It's not the basic RTZ version; it had a little of other worlds involved.

You described well the varying nature of consciousness/awareness that can occur and the kind of mental contortions that can ensue. This is a good first step in realizing how different your NP awareness and rationalization can exist within a projection. With further experiences, a kind of consolidation of thinking/reacting occurs but other, more intriguing questions will present themselves, which requires further evolution, and will throw you sideways many times (what fun!); it becomes an exciting stretch and exercise of the mind.

The nature and quality of the projection seems dependent on any number of things: Your health, your state of consciousness (drugs/alcohol), your mood/attitude, amount of rest...add any number of other factors...the idea of "Intent" for any particular experience soon becomes fairly relevant...something to think about.

Laying down/sitting for meditation in order to project is like the most difficult thing to do, at least for me, and what I read of most others. The rest of us have to do it through LDs or some form of napping or WBTB techniques such as you described. The only problem with this is when some form of Sleep Paralysis intrudes. That's not to say SP is bad; I actually like it when it occurs, because I usually understand what is happening. Problem is...all sorts of auditory and visual hallucinations can occur...and they can be horrible...it takes some repeated exposures to learn how to handle them, and I will admit, they still catch me out from time to time. Maybe they are just part of the personal, natural SP terrain and background. Maybe they are some form of NP/Astral test; IDK, but they still occur for me from time to time (and honestly, I do feel that I am experienced enough that if these SP horrifics are still occurring for me, then they must be some kind of automatic thing...kind of like my house alarm going off if I don't hit the keypad soon enough...).

I think that the most difficult idea about the SP phenomenon is to understand that it is not just audio/visual hallucinations you have to deal with; the worst and more subtle threat is the "feeling" aspect, the "sense" of EVIL and Darkness and Hostility that you can feel directed towards you.  When you experience this for the first few times, you have NO DOUBT that the Devil or some equivalent Evil force has targeted you for destruction...it is quite simply, that powerful. The first few times, I forced myself awake in a near-screaming panic. It took ten-plus years and a few more episodes before I realized that if it was going to kill me, then it would have already. So I finally began to change my perspective about it, and to find a way to come to terms with it. Eventually I realized it was also one available entry-point to Projection.

Riddle, the "black presence", the "dark entity"...I can't say for sure, because ultimately, this is your experience...but I strongly suggest this is a SP energetic phenomenon...a thought-form some might say, that is from your own subconscious...I have had plenty of my own...so, don't get fixated on it and be happy that you had a really cool NP experience and you are learning from it!  Many of the early experiences start out doggy and foggy...that's ok. Nicely done! 5 stars!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 10:14:25 »

Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 17:31:34 »

Oh my God, if we're going to talk about horrific experiences in sleep paralyses, then I am an expert too. So far, most of my 'otherwordly' experience has been sleep paralysis 'encounters', which I believed to have been real entities in the begining, I believed it was demons. But now I am open to the idea they are mere hallucinations, and, from one side, it makes me sad that most of my exploration might have been just my subconscious 'fantasies' but from the other side I am happy, because, as you said, it has always been pretty hostile. It was like a black stream attacking me, a crazy woman trying to rape me and 'kill my soul', there was this one time when I was paralyzed and she tickled me on the throat and if I gave in, I felt how my chest was about to 'explode' and 'I was gonna die'. I was hearing voices that it was a training of some sort, and all kind of archangels and demons appeared, telling me their names in my head. IT was a long ride of paralyses and different creatures attacking me and threatening me, also when I was awake there would be visualisations and other threats but when It got pretty ugly I ended up in the hospital where the psychiatrist managed to convince me it all came from marijuana abuse and when I finally believed it, it kind of stopped (kind of). Crazy story, I'm telling you, I totally get what you went through. It has been two years of everyday living on the edge of this world and if someday I gather the inner strenght to write about what happened, maybe I will share it but it's so much I kind of give up on doing it. Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 17:33:05 by Riddle » Logged

Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 20:24:43 »

By the way I don't think that this was my first AP, by the way. I have been aware of my surroundings in many 'dreams', where I have deliberately flied and even travelled through wormholes, now that I know what it should feel like??

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 23:25:29 »

By the way I don't think that this was my first AP, by the way. I have been aware of my surroundings in many 'dreams', where I have deliberately flied and even travelled through wormholes, now that I know what it should feel like??
There are many different ways in which you can perceive a projection.  They're ALL projections though.
Try not to narrow your definition of what a projection is... keep it wide open.

For example, my definition includes this physical reality experience we all share here.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: