The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 23, 2019, 20:06:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asked by 2 celebrities out LOL  (Read 483 times)
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« on: August 10, 2018, 04:15:29 »

What a dream, I laughed when I woke up. I have no idea how this came about in my mind since I haven't thought, read or seen anything by these two celebrities in a very long time.

Basically, I was at a restaurant having dinner with my mon and sister and from somewhere Tom Cruise showed up, came to our table and said to me "Um, would you like to go out with me". He acted shy and unsure of what I was going to say. Then I thought about it for a few seconds and I said "Maybe" and smiled. he knew that this meant Yes, he smiled and disappeared.
In another scene, another celebrity asked me out, but I just don't remember the scene or who the celebrity was. I just remember blond hair and tan face.
In another scene these two celebrities were in hospital beds and I was telling them that I could not go out with neither of them. I told them that they were both very nice guys. They were both very disappointed. I don't remember the reason I rejected them thought LOL. I have no idea what this dream means, but it surely made me laugh. In real life I actually don't care for Tom Cruise.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 07:22:55 »

Gotta love those celebrity dreams, lol. Perhaps there are a couple sick fellas lying in bed ill somewhere wishing they were as lucky those celebs. And for whatever reason you found yourself walking through their thought world. LOL

Just guessing of course.

“Fear is paralyzing! It effectively ends you, leaving behind little more than a husk of what could have been...Nameless"
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 07:22:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 10:08:55 »

Yes, your interpretation could be correct. I just hope I didn't reject anyone who needed help.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 10:33:48 »

Haha, well maybe they should be thinking about healing or what they are gonna do with themselves after they pass. (omg - did i say that out loud) grin

“Fear is paralyzing! It effectively ends you, leaving behind little more than a husk of what could have been...Nameless"
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: