The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2014, 12:39:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: be careful.....  (Read 1939 times)
gangta
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2006, 01:42:36 »

last night i had a dream where i was watching a building burn and i heard screaming and something like explosions....the reason why im taking this seriously is because the only other time i had a dream like this was a week before 9/11. be safe
manuel
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 12:24:22 »

Hmm, interesting, ill keep that in mind, how ever, id like to add, most dreams, I feel are symbolic to the dreamer and to the dreamers internal world, it could be a reflection of what is happening inside of you, just a thought.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 12:24:22 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Spawn_Xe
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 13:01:30 »

yeh i had 2 consecutive armaggedon dreams last night lmao.. both were slightly different by ended up by me surviving somehow.

obviously due to reading up on 2012 theories and then playing the new DEFCON demo before going to sleep. Could it mean the end of the world?.. sure.. but it could also be my subconcious telling me not to worry and all is fine.

Dreams are like puzzles, never take them at face value... even if you're an adept psychic.

Why do people journey across the globe before taking a journey within themselves?
gangta
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 13:38:05 »

okay...ill try to keep that in mind but like i said im only shook cause i ignored the dream last time and a week later one of the worst attacks on america happened...though its not like i couldve done anything to stop it but thats just a scary feeling
Flannery
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 09:32:29 »

i was watching a building burn and i heard screaming and something like explosions....the reason why im taking this seriously is because the only other time i had a dream like this was a week before 9/11.

well, EXACTLY ONE WEEK after your dream, there was a plane crashing into a building in New York, on 72nd street.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 09:32:29 »

jalef
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 10:27:34 »

shocked shocked shocked

The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
   - Confuzius
Mydral
Astral Energy 3

Mydrall2002@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 19:15:14 »

well, EXACTLY ONE WEEK after your dream, there was a plane crashing into a building in New York, on 72nd street.

yup true... its on the news.

In somnis veritas
Kazbadan
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 20:29:52 »

Your dream...could it be the crash plane recently on NY?

I love you!
Kazbadan
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 20:31:47 »

sorry guys, i dont know how i couldnt see the other posts...strange. Forget my question.

I love you!
gangta
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2006, 01:39:26 »

oh crap almost forgot about that dream!!! that exact same thing happened for 9/11!!!! i wonder why i could see that ........
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 08:59:39 by gangta » Logged
Leo Volont
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2006, 05:36:56 »

last night i had a dream where i was watching a building burn and i heard screaming and something like explosions....the reason why im taking this seriously is because the only other time i had a dream like this was a week before 9/11. be safe

Do the math.  Only 3 people per every 10 Million were killed on 9-11. 

Of course it screwed up the Equity Markets, now nobody flies for business anymore, and vicious and stupid Leaders had every excuse they needed to declare wars they had already planned out, but our actual safety is in little danger.
gangta
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 05:21:30 »

Do the math.  Only 3 people per every 10 Million were killed on 9-11. 

Of course it screwed up the Equity Markets, now nobody flies for business anymore, and vicious and stupid Leaders had every excuse they needed to declare wars they had already planned out, but our actual safety is in little danger.

but what if you or i happened to be one of those 3? would you feel safe then? wink
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: