The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 05, 2020, 18:29:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream or other?  (Read 1032 times)
smooth
Astral Energy 3

smooth191988
View Profile Email
« on: June 26, 2004, 03:22:06 »

Do you think u might have been in an obe, or a really real lucid dream for part of this time, because it kinda sounds like it?

-Chris
thesoulforged
Astral Energy 1

Squeaker1173
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 07:11:49 »

Thanks for the reply.

I honestly can't tell if it was an OBE or not, I haven't have a conscious one for a few years...I didn't feel anything particularly "special." If I was that close to my body wouldn't I have been sucked back most likely?

Might have been a lucid dream :/

Thanks for the reply,

Kevin

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 07:11:49 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

thesoulforged
Astral Energy 1

Squeaker1173
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 04:07:25 »

I figure I would post this in dreams, as that seems most logical but I am not sure if it is a dream or not.

I was meditating at about 5 o clock this afternoon (working on sub navel storage center...I know you don't really have to meditate to do energy work, but I prefer it), and soon after finished I said to myself "I will just relax some." And fell asleep (this happens to me a lot [Tongue]). Here is where the problem is. I remember this (from my normal eyes viewpoint) tossing and turning and examining my sheets and stuff. I don't remember having my physical eyes open, though, or else I would have been awakened I'm thinking. I don't remember this exactly as a dream, though either. It was very odd.

That isn't really what bothers me though. When I woke up, at about 11 o clock, I got up and talked to my mom.  She said she had walked in the room when it was time for supper and said I had risen up and looked at her like I was mad. I have no recollection of this at all..

Anyone have any idea of what this is? I honestly have no idea, it could be a few things I suppose.

-Kevin
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: