The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2018, 15:25:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream - There is a life form down here - Ask me questions to find what it is  (Read 864 times)
beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: March 08, 2014, 12:00:45 »

I'm living in a house of many people mostly my age or younger (and in this dream I am much younger than I am now). I've overslept late in the afternoon. During that time, my brother and many others have already played the game. My dad takes me downstairs and says there is a life form down here and I'm supposed to find it. The first life forms I see are some green bacteria moving around the ceiling and a small robot. I ask is it the robot? No. Then I see lots of other robots that some kids living upstairs had built earlier today. They were made of metal poles and electric magnets and moved only a few parts at a time. We walk around and see lots of other life forms, mostly very simple and small kinds. I ask is it this ant? No. How am I supposed to figure out what life form it is when there are so many down here? This game is unfair. He responds that I should be able to figure it out. Many others did. It could be a bee. I then see a bee. Is it this bee? No. What is its IQ compared to the IQ of a bacteria? He says "I dont want to answer that. Try to figure it out by what I've already told you." I worry that I've forgotten some of it. I get angry that dad wouldnt answer my last question and I run upstairs. I pass a large group of people my age who have already played the game, go to a garden-like area of the house and sit beside Matthew (who I know from somewhere else). Theres a huge pile of ants, on a square piece of dirt or food or something, about to crawl up his leg, and 1 already crawling up. I warn him about it and he should move his leg quickly, but he says its ok he lives with them. He asks why I quit the game and I said because he wouldnt answer more questions and I couldnt figure it out. But at that moment I figured it out. It wasnt my dad at all. The life form was the one running the game answering and asking questions. Then I asked the one asking the questions to come back as I liked this game we had played and wanted to try other things. I'm not sure but I think it agreed.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 12:17:18 by beavis » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: