The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2018, 20:05:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: flying football/basketball/soccer game but gets so high I'm scared to jump down  (Read 692 times)
beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2014, 19:36:30 »

This is a disconnected party where you're allowed to do anything that comes to mind. I start flying, low and short distance at first. Some of us go to playing a football game in a big gym, except its played by kicking basketballs on the floor like soccer. I find I can fly over the other players for short distances, more like gliding than flying. This is allowed in the rules since others can do it too but they're not much skilled at it. I kick the basketball a few times toward the goal which is anywhere on the other team's back wall, and score a few goals, while mostly its blocked. I kick it from really far back, and it goes to the side and out a window. I glide over this ground a few times looking for the ball. When I cant, I turn on a flashlight app on my phone and find it on a side hill beside a bush. I try bringing it back in, but the other team is blocking the entrances. I fly up to one of the windows at the high level it came out of, and climb in. There is some gym equipment laying around the first room, which I climb on then jump and fly to a window in the main gym room where they're playing the game, and now I'm on the other team's side just above their goal. I'm very high, looks like maybe 100 feet. The basketball goal is hanging down from 20 feet in front of me. I'm getting less and less confident in my flying ability. Some slow horn music is playing about this thing I'm about to do or not do. I'm thinking about climbing down the way I came and losing the game. But it would be so easy to slide slowly through the air down to the goal and put the basketball. But I havent tested my flying skill from nearly this high before. I keep looking down, trying to decide what to do. Wake up.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: