The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 30, 2020, 19:33:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guardian In Training Misson  (Read 836 times)
Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2016, 08:21:39 »

I was walking or riding a bicycle, or walking with a bicycle, or my friend in the dream (someone that wasnít a friend in real life, I could not get a good glimpse of her, but I got the feeling that we were friends in that world, someone I didnít know in real life.) Letís just say my friend and I were walking in a neighborhood. I believe I was carrying a baby on my back. I donít know whose baby it was. I canít remember having a strong sense that it was mine. It was foggy out in the evening, white even. We decide to enter a nearby house, as we felt we needed a break. It felt unsafe outside and I could feel the presence of bad people approaching. The house was white. There were some women inside playing a card game. They were welcoming and asked a little about ourselves. They seemed to like anime and maybe rpg games. I cannot remember the words that were exchanged. I felt I had to address the evil forces brewing outside. I left my friend and the baby inside the house with the women. I went outside to ward them off. The fog turned dark, but I could still see through it. A young male with dark hair and a burgundy tee shirt jumps out in front of me. I am not startled. HE DRAWS OUT A CARD INTO THE AIR. It showed his powers and he started to activate a spell. I had a card too, but I didnít have time to read it or know exactly how to use my powers so I followed my intuition, remembered all the instances my powers shone through. I became known as Alya, Emiyaís sister from Fate Zero, because like him, I had projection powers and the ability to create objects. Iím guessing maybe that was my alter ego or card. I struck him away with my magic by bringing something into manifestation and striking him. A lady appears. She is a high level sorceress/mage/or witch. Her colors are a mix of dark and medium purple, maybe some black. Although her dress and cape were beautiful, she was evil. She summons rings of smoke. They range from yellow to?...Canít remember. If I stepped into one of those rings, I would be stuck and had to fight her for control. I ran past the rings and towards a bigger problem. There was a huge wave of fog coming in. I saw what appeared to be an Emiya look alike and a bunch of other do gooders trying to hold off the evil force. They looked at me like they needed some help. In front of them were some bad guys. They seemed small. I wasn't close enough, I guess, to get a good look at those people. I ran closer, then projected a bunch of black blades, knocking away the bad guys at the wall. I think I called that move, ďjudgement.Ē I threw myself into the wall and woke up. I know, Iím not that great of a hero. I should have turned and helped face the evil mage lady. She was outnumbered, but felt insanely powerful. I wasnít ready.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: