The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 07:11:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In Preparation  (Read 147 times)
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2017, 13:59:55 »

This last week has been interesting. It feels like I'm being prepared for new adventures. Whilst I want to go on them NOW, I'm also being shown patience. No doubt I'm not quite ready. I'm also learning to listen (not with my physical ears, but with my inner senses).

One day last week I was playing a computer game and decided that at 4pm I'd turn it off and do a meditation session. Totally engrossed in the game, I was only half-aware of the time. At 3.59pm exactly, the internet cut out. I listened.  grin

In addition, I've had no internet access since Thursday last week. Talk about learning patience.

Then last night two separate dreams. In one I agreed to go with a stranger to a new place. I was told it would be 'different', but wasn't given details. When we walked into his world, everyone was upside-down. Actually, it wasn't that they were upside-down - it was my vision that was upside-down. I feel this dream is advising me I may have to look at things in a completely different way in my forthcoming experiences.

In a later dream, I was staying for a few nights in a training complex. I had only a bedroom and during the day would have to leave the campus. Within the dream, I was asleep and could see through my eyelids. I was also very asleep (I call these dreams druggy dreams as I'm so sluggish) and was asking my OH to slap me across the face to wake me up. I worried how we would spend our time during the day and if I'd be able to cope...then reminded myself that as long as I kept it in my mind that I was dreaming, I'd be fine.

This dream is 'waking me up' in a gentle way. Whilst I wouldn't say I was fully lucid, my dreaming mind knew I was dreaming - and that's all I'm going to need going forward. In fact, I think that will be better for me as I'm less likely to go running around, jumping on people and being daft. I think it will put me in a better mental state for whatever is to come.

Exciting times.  smiley

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: