The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2021, 14:56:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've been having more Lucid Dreams  (Read 2672 times)
LotusLegs
Astral Energy 1

LotusLegs lotuslegs2000
View Profile Email
« on: February 03, 2005, 03:57:29 »

I've recently started having great lucid dreams.  I used to have just one or two every month and they were always really short:  I would realize that I was dreaming and wake up right after that.  But last week I had two fairly long lucid dreams and another last night.

I think having lucid dreams helps with astral projection.  Let me put my Lucid Dream up here, just because I love to tell people about my lumic dreams:

I was in my dorm room.  This part was pretty long, but it was actually nothing  like my dorm room, but I was absolutely sure that I was not dreaming, but then I saw a red purse move by itself.  At first I thought this was just a little strange, but because of my lucid dream training, I figured I might as well check the purse out and do a dreamcheck.  I went over to where the purse was and there was something strange.  I couldn't believe it!  I WAS actually dreaming.

I ran out into the hall, which was huge and felt more like a mall.  There were other people there, and they were dancing; happy that I was aware of my dream state.  My friend came running down the hall and then flew toward me.  I said, "I'm going to try to phase through you!"  We flew right at each other, but I felt like it wasn't going to work, and we crashed into one another.

I was psyched.  I was going to do a bunch of stuff in this lucid dream.  At least, that's what I thought...because I then saw this hot girl walking by me.  I said to myself, "Don't do it!" because every time I tried to have sexual encounters in lucid dreams, they would always end, so I said, "Don't do it!"...but I did it...  I'll leave it at that, because...while we were doin' it.... i closed my eyes.  Uh oh!  Whenever I close my eyes in a dream, I usually then open my real eyes, which is what happened.  I didn't get the do all the stuff I wanted to do, but I did have fun.  I'm looking forward to having many more lucid dreams and, soon, Astral Projections!

Thanks for reading,
Lotus Legs!

P.S.  It's late, I'm not gonna bother with spell check

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and you will.

-Willy Wonka
ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 04:43:20 »

I have found that trying to have projections(I use the sleep interuption technique) increases lucid dreams and long epic-type dreams. The only weird thing is that I have so many dreams of astral projections that it gets hard to sort out real ones from dreams-I guess that is why they are connected, at least in some people's opinions.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 04:43:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

BahBoon
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 05:43:43 »

Quote from: ralphm
I have found that trying to have projections(I use the sleep interuption technique) increases lucid dreams and long epic-type dreams. The only weird thing is that I have so many dreams of astral projections that it gets hard to sort out real ones from dreams-I guess that is why they are connected, at least in some people's opinions.

Yeah. When i first started projecting i noticed i was getting crystal clear dreaming and lucidity. If the theory of when you dream your projecting is true, then you could look at projection as exercising those dream muscles making it easier to remember or gaining control. Thus if you "project" while your ' conscious it betters the possibility of having lucid dreams.
Potential
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 09:11:56 »

Lotus Legs, (padmasana)What do you think causes your LDs? Do you do meditation, cerebral breathing, chakra work?
Potential
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 09:13:28 »

OK, I just read your profile, pretty much answered it.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 09:13:28 »

LotusLegs
Astral Energy 1

LotusLegs lotuslegs2000
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 00:56:18 »

Quote from: Potential
Lotus Legs, (padmasana)What do you think causes your LDs? Do you do meditation, cerebral breathing, chakra work?

smiley  Padmasana?  I'm guessing that's the Hindu word for LotusLegs or something.  Would you please clarify?   If it is, then I'm definately gonna remember that.  Thanks.

-Willy Wonka
Tyciol
Astral Energy 5

Astral Avenger

84128812 tycio@live.ca
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2005, 20:44:54 »

I was thinking, perhaps we don't have more Lucid Dreams, we're just more able to recognize (or invent) them. I notice I'm recording more, but that's just because I record more dreams, and look for the signs of my own consciousness while reflecting on the memory.
LotusLegs
Astral Energy 1

LotusLegs lotuslegs2000
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2005, 02:07:39 »

That is a good point.  I feel fairly sure that I have forgotten many of my lucid dreams because I haven't recorded them.

-Willy Wonka
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: