The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2021, 15:19:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you be my Desciple  (Read 1162 times)
MrBurgo
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: February 15, 2005, 07:36:56 »

I had a really vivid dream last week....
in the dream I was on like a farm...up the driveway walked all these people carrying crosses & then walked back down...i followed....I was then in a cottage & this little boy about 9 or 10 said Christian will you be my desciple...I said yes???
My mother in law tyhen walked straight past me to my wife & I sensed it wasn't her...I said to the little boy...It isn't her is it?Huh
He said no...I said to this mother in law...you are not josephine..she looked at me really peed off & picked up a book called the Urantia Book...end of dream.
I was studying a book called the Urantia book but have decided it isn't for me as it conflicts to much with my inner being.

http://www.truthbook.com

the above link is for the Urantia Book but be careful as it teaches that reincarnation is false, What we are doing here is false etc & that Jesus is really Michael....To much crap for my mind

Can anyone interpret my dream please???

Love & Light

Christian

Today Is A Gift, Thats Why They Call It The Present!
Tyciol
Astral Energy 5

Astral Avenger

84128812 tycio@live.ca
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 17:36:46 »

Well... it's just my thought and I'm not the best interpretor, but perhaps you are coming to face with an aversion to preaching? Do you like being preached to? I never had dreams about it, my aversion was totally conscious, but the sensation of everyone asking you to be a disciple is rather familiar.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 17:36:46 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

MrBurgo
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 17:48:43 »

Lol
I cant stand preachers...I have the truth We have the truth this book is the truth...all that crap.....Although I am a believer but churches etc tell me my understanding of God is wrong & Satan's work lol

Love & Light

Christian

Today Is A Gift, Thats Why They Call It The Present!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: