The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2021, 06:40:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: maybe you can knock some sense into this ..  (Read 1960 times)
SmileySpirit14
Astral Energy 3

smileyspirit14@hotmail.com independent_0n3
View Profile Email
« on: April 12, 2004, 22:18:02 »

maybe its a precognition about someone leaving you for someone else? or someone betraying you? someone you long for? maybe its how your subconscious feels...who knows? the best person to interpret your dreams is you. look back at all the details and find resemblances that have to do with u and your life. its easier to conclude ur experiences that way

live forever or die trying
Lickerish
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 18:14:00 »

Hmmm, that was a very strange phenomenon that you experienced and I'm not sure what exactly to make of it.
But I often also see things while lying in bed in the dark.
Once I saw a soft cuddly pink stuffed toy pony pillow with long pink silky straight hair, a round muzzle with no mouth, and big half oval white and dark pink eyes.
It was so pretty and I could see it so clearly when it just materialized right before my eyes.
And as quickly as I saw it it was gone again.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 18:14:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

EyesOfVengeance
Astral Energy 2

EyesOfVengeance
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 21:09:56 »

thanks for the help

ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 03:51:53 »

Remember that between you and your higher self/god/goddess you poses many layers of your subconcious mind that influence your dreams and any obe type experience you may have.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
EyesOfVengeance
Astral Energy 2

EyesOfVengeance
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2004, 21:40:52 »

no one else?

someone told me that something is disguising itself as God ..

another said I shouldn't reach for the hands? And that he sense its something dark ..
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2004, 21:40:52 »

EyesOfVengeance
Astral Energy 2

EyesOfVengeance
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2004, 21:45:39 »

(This happened yesterday)

Exhusted, yet I didn't really wanted to go back to sleep.
I was trying to clear my mind, concentrating on the darkness behind my eyelids. And saying "OMMM" in my mind. I was careful in keeping conciousness. Everytime I realize an image popped into my head I would concentrate on the darkness behind my eyelids once again and say "OMMM" mentally. I knew that I was really relaxed and in dreaming mode because the images that popped into my head looked realistic and easily the darkness behind my eyelids dissolved away.

I did this over and over and over, trying to keep my head clear and I concentrated on "nothingness"
until the outside noises from below and children playing outside faded away and was forgotten. Now everything outside is GONE. I could say "OMM" in my head peacefully now.

The sister of my friend popped into my head, she does so alot. Annoying little brat. Well once again I realized it and I try clearing my mind and concentrating on the darkness behind my eyelids and saying "OMM" and a music box appeared playing soft music. It was beautiful. I don't remember if this music box appeared before or after I said "OMM"

BANG! I am paralzyed and the viabrations of my body was intense. I realized this, shocked for I haven't intended for this to happen. I just wanted to practice clearing my mind never expecting results, and this quick too. I thought to myself how I must be doing something wrong because this technique usually helps you hear my inner voice, the popping sound in your ears.

I said out loud (mentally cause I couldn't open my mouth)

God take me, I sacrificed myself to you. Do as you wish, I don't care what but please hold my hand every step of the way.

(please hold my hand every step of the way is a common chant I do inside of me so I can keep my strengths up)

I tried to become consumed in the viabrations and it became even more intense. Sometimes I forget and start struggling but I quickly remember and I stop, trying to keep "nothingness".

Images pops into my head, an sexual image pops into my head and I realized it (I don't remember what) and I do the nothingness again. An image of an old man appeared, my first response was eww lol but I tried again clearing my mind letting the vibrations consume me when a pair of hands reach out forth mine and they where huge hands. I could not see myself or anything.

Is it the hands of the old man, God, or my guide? I asked myself. I thought to myself that Jesus's hands shouldn't be so big, usually they picture him as thin, and fagile. I thought of his hands as long, slender and even boney. But I realized what I was thinking and don't questioned God popped into my head and I appolgized.

I knew that God heard me, he always does and if you have faith in Him you then have nothing to worry about.

I let the hands guide me. I don't know where I was going, it was dark and I am still paralzyed in my bed with the viabrations.

A dream in my head started to appear but I did not want to do "nothingness" because I thought I should listen carefully for any messages. I don't think I really lost conciousness.

I appeared in sitting on those metal inflatable seats. I am in band and I hold an instrument, a flute I believe. A boy next to me with intense blue eyes appear. (haha this could possibly be MY dream, or maybe God is amusing me with a cute blue eyed boy )

He looked at the flute stunningly, I forgot how to play and I wispered if he forgot and he said yes and I told everyone if they forgotten come with us. No one came but the boy and I. I knew this was a plan from God? I don't remember the exact words I spoke to the boy.

We where walking in the halls of a school. It looks like this school I went to open house once, but wasn't sure if it was exact I thought to myself.

I said to him, we will join the art club and if we forget how to paint we will join the sportclub and if we forget how to play, and etc. and etc.

He nodded.

And if we can't join anything, then we will do nothing.

A orchastra teacher came and asked him to please come back and play. The boy went with her and agreed, I was upset. I felt betrayed.

I yelled out that:

I am a new Eden and I will make babies in heaven and its your fault, I should of make babies with You.

(Or something of the sort)

soo this ends it. What exactly happened here? I'm really confused.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: