The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 23, 2019, 17:14:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My latest lucid dream where I went flying....  (Read 717 times)
Mydral
Astral Energy 3

Mydrall2002@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: December 11, 2006, 17:13:28 »

Well a couple of nights ago I was dreaming and was walking with some guy down a sidewalk beside a road.
I just tell him: "This is all a dream" and he tells me that it isn't. (This is the second time where a character inside a dream will deny to me that it is a dream). So I respond: "Well watch me fly then" or something similar and lift off.
So first I start going upwards and straight forward... what fun. I go down the road and more buildings appear out of the grey mist which somehow is everywhere. I start flying by a hotel and so I want to turn to fly towards it and inside, but I can't. My body turns but I still fly in the same direction....... so frustrating. Adding to that I am still drifting higher until I reach a point where I start to kick with my legs and it feels like they are hitting a water surface. At this point I am not going higher anymore.
So I start to realise that I suck at flying... I can't controll it. So I want to teach myself in my dream since I am fully lucid. First I try what happens when I turn onto my back...... I get a fast dropping downwards sensation and the grey mist becomes heavier, so I turn myself again and I stop falling and just float and get my vision of the buildings back.
Then I try to twist my body to go into a different direction. It doesn't work out too well and I still can't properly controll where I am flying to. So I turn onto my back again and get the falling sensation..... all of a sudden there is only that grey mist and I start waking up.

Why on earth is flying so freaking difficult for me when I am lucid. I can't land anymore and I can't go into the directions I want, except the starting direction I choose. I also can't properly accelarate or slow down. Atleast I can kinda fall back down to earth haha

In somnis veritas
psychonaut
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 15:57:52 »

When I fly my arms are spread out in a christ pose and im head first.

I use lean to turn...which lowers one arm and raises the other.

...and to accelerate I move my arms back as if to create less drag. to slow down i act like I'm about to give someone a hug palms out.

hope this helps lmao

my brains are scrambled. my head's an egg.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 15:57:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: