The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 24, 2019, 04:36:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Weird Dream System  (Read 730 times)
Skamoni
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: August 17, 2004, 00:54:45 »

Hi to everyone,
firstly can anyone here decipher dreams because my dreams are seriously weird and long. I will start with my dream system.
   A few years ago i had two lucid dreams, i didnt even know what a lucid dream was. i just suddenly knew i was in a dream, and willed myself to wake up.
   A few years later i had a period wiht no dreaming except when i had two big very strange dreams.
   Then just recently, i have been having dreams of which i can only remember when i wake up, but all most instantly i forget it.
what does this mean?
My weird dream
This is all true, trust me
Okay, I was in a war. Me and my team ran into a corner shooting wildly into the darkness. We then saw a huge mechcanical machine to the left of us. Guarding the gate to heaven. Me and my friends tried to kill it instantly, however it just said my name andi was instantly behind him. I was in the hall of heaven, with my friends. Many people were walking up and down it, including a nake woman for some reason. Anyway, we start walking to a big golden door, as we walk we see metalic dogs in the cornor of the hall, which was pretty scary. I look down and i could see hell. Not much to see just fire. I told my friends to not shoot for obvisous reasons. As we got to the door, it opened to reveal a dull gray spiral stair way. We walked up it , then the ceiling started to incave, we jumped out of a window. I got that falling feeling as i fell down when i landed i saw a girl falling above me, i tried to save her but she dropped on the floor and gave me a slap. Anyway, the spiral stairs were back, we went up them and reached the end we stared to walk in this little forest with clay-like earth and dead old trees, as we were walking we saw a hairless little man on a rock. We all said hello to him, at that point i asked adam "my friend" who is he? he answered simple "dracula" at that point a black shadow flew over my head. we walked until we saw a long row of mountains that we needed to cross to get to heaven. Thats were i woke up, and i say again what does this mean?

Remember Life's A Game
So Lets Fight For Survival
<<<BATTLE ROYALE>>>
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: