The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 17, 2019, 15:11:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nameless' Everything Journal  (Read 27219 times)
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2019, 02:38:10 »

Hi Everyone, I've been missing you guys lately. I see we have a new member who has blown in like a breath of fresh air. Course I'm talking about Dark (for short). Makes me happy all over again just being a part of our little home here.

I don't have much to report on regarding ap lately. I'm currently in a very soothing and relaxed place. I think I am experiencing a real physical world reaction to much of what has gone before in the lessons taught in projection. This is my time to assemble, organize and put to use those insights I've become aware of, some of them very small, some much larger.

I used to think, 'the universe is our friend' but now I know it in a way that before I mostly only gave lip service to.
Getting rid of old concepts, old thinking, old 'useless' beliefs is necessary to development of self on all levels. I stressed useless bc many of these beliefs are quite useful as they give us ways to express ourselves. So those 'beliefs' don't have to be core beliefs but things that give you understanding.

As has been the case many times lately we have had very low signal reception so getting online and staying here has been iffy and phone reception has been even worse.

On a personal level my daughter who is planning her wedding just had an awful experience. I know and they do to that a baby should come after the wedding but sometimes life does things differently and despite birth control (or maybe lack of self control) they became pregnant. Sadly at about 12 weeks she lost the baby a few days ago. We placed her beside her grandfather out under the oak tree and will be planting flowers later today. It makes me sad but I know the timing just wasn't good. Still I couldn't help but cry and my daughter and soon to be son-in-law are really grieving.

Not looking for anything from you guys just wanted to share a bit and kind of let ppl know that behind these posts on this forum are real ppl with problems and life issues just like everyone else.

Love and Hugs to All of You.

Oh Plume, I'm talking about extra-terrestrials/alien contact. I seem to have had contact in the past but there are problems with remembering and communication. We don't talk a lot about this side of things on this forum but hey, why not. LOL

1 little, 2 little, 3 little puzzle pieces. 4 little, 5 little, 6 little .
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2019, 03:31:22 »

I am so sorry for your loss, Nameless! This is very devastating. Life is full with ups and downs. We can try our best to understand the reasons behind each challenge, but it is extremely hard while in the mids of a challenge to stay calm. The situation needs to be processed. The processing may be long or short, but it needs to happen. Prayers to you and your family!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2019, 03:31:22 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2019, 05:25:42 »

Thanks LB, prayers much appreciated. We're okay and doing really well as a whole. Hugs!

1 little, 2 little, 3 little puzzle pieces. 4 little, 5 little, 6 little .
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: