The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 20, 2021, 18:23:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New LD. First time able to control.  (Read 1698 times)
Lucid Pirate
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2011, 19:35:56 »

Note: I used no visualizations for this dream.

Last night I dreamed that I was at a get together at my church, then I saw one of my friends walk in that I know is unable to be in that location at that time. I didn't really think about that he couldn't be there, so I stayed unaware. At first I was very excited to see him, and I went on with the dream. Later, I was somewhere by myself in the building, and I realized that there was no way that he could be there, so I must be dreaming and became lucid. I then blew on my hands while rubbing them, while walking forward. I wanted to talk to him in the dream, so I said his name, but nothing happened. Then I remembered that I have had things "spawn" from behind me before in other LD's, but that I usually wake up when they appear. I did a jump spin to increase lucidity and also shouted his name to make him appear. I did this a few times, and he appeared, and every time I did it, he warped closer and closer to me. When I did it the last time, he was standing right beside me, he looked like a mix of himself and Emperor Palpatine. I'm pretty sure that this was my mistake because I had seen a really awesome Palpatine mask earlier that day, and may have accidentally put that in there. I then woke up due to an external noise.

I was very excited about this experience. It's the first time I've been able to create something while lucid.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 23:42:10 by Lucid Pirate » Logged

If you have any need of a dream interpreter or anything similar, PM me. I'll try to help you out.
And if there's something strange in the neighborhood, don't call Ghostbusters. PM me and I'll attempt to guide you through your problem.
astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 01:48:45 »

That's the first step to a long journey, congratz

~astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 01:48:45 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: