The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2021, 18:50:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Ideas?!  (Read 1131 times)
jisherwood
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: November 21, 2004, 20:59:48 »

Hi Guys,

I would be most grateful to hear anyone's comments if they have ever experienced this.

Over the recent months when i have been dosing off at night to sleep and still semi concious, I experience temporary paralysis and hear noises that get louder and then go.. they feel very real and although are not scary they are quite strange.

Examples of the noises are: someone shouting agressivley (a friend voice?!), a steam train comming towards me, and cats running around on a lamonate floor (although no wood floor upstairs!) etc.. all noises get louder and louder...

These experiences feel strange, I often wake up and see things in my sleep, although they are not like night-walking as i am fully concious.. but this feels more intense...

If it is any help, I also occasionally have dreams / thoughts where i can pysically see things (i.e. not like a mental picture but as if i am looking at things with my own eyes), and i also feel i've become near to project OBE as (body has felt completely electrofied and light during meditation!)

Does anyone have any thoughts? Thank you!
CaCoDeMoN
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 20:47:10 »

Hi!
The symptoms you've mentioned are closely related with OOBE. Some people reported that they can even have OOBE from sleep paralysis. Many people hear loud sounds during sleep paralysis / beginning of the projection. I think that you should try to astral project using rope technique, if you have frequent sleep paralysis episodes, then you should be successful at this.

MEAT=MURDER.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 20:47:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

jisherwood
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 09:45:27 »

Hey CaCoDeMoN!

I read robert bruce's rope technique about 1 year ago and tried it a few times during meditation. I get to the point where i see a fair amont of light through my eyelids and where my body is light + feel an electric shaking sensation... i try to then apply the rope technique by pulling myself up, but it never seems to work; the sensation fades away.

Do you have any ideas how to successfully project?
CaCoDeMoN
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 18:02:05 »

Sorry, but you need some practical advice, and I never projected at will. My projections are spontaneous, or half spontaneous, when I wake up in a deep trance, and then use rope technique. Maybe you should achieve deeper trance?

MEAT=MURDER.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: