The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 20:23:09

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about dream people  (Read 1041 times)
lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 29, 2017, 15:52:04 »

Can I think into existence a dream person that can give me advice on how to have more lucid dreams after I wake up? undecided
lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 16:01:17 »

I am sorry if this has been asked before.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 16:01:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 16:19:24 »

Can I think into existence a dream person that can give me advice on how to have more lucid dreams after I wake up? undecided

Just ask, and see!

In my experience, you can get mind-boggling answers, just to have them forgotten on waking up.

Another thing we have to be careful when asking questions in altered states is to differentiate the answers "given to us" from those we rationalize, but in your case, "how to have more lucid dreams after I wake up", it doesn't matter because you'll just have to try and see.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
Dorothy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 17:23:27 »

Yes, try and see. But also ask yourself, sometimes you hold the answers to your own questions.
Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 06:09:36 »

for the most part, most dream characters are just aspects of yourself, you unconscious mind, your psyche, so basically asking a character will result in you asking yourself, and what ever knowledge you have on the subject is basically the answer you will get, cause deep down you already know the answer  according to the knowledge you have.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 06:09:36 »

DeniseGreen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 06:11:35 »

Actually, I do have the question. rolleyes
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 07:12:09 »

Probably... what you would be told is a bunch of nonsense  cheesy

Why not just ask people around here? Probably a lot more reliable!

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 08:38:07 »

I think you are underestimating the immense complexity of consciousness. Everything that has ever been experienced or known to any conscious being is connected to your mind. If you tried to manifest someone that would give genuine advice on a specific topic, I would expect the consciousness system to respond with an amalgamation of real experience and information that you would interpret as your dream person.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: