The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2017, 14:21:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raditus's Dream Journal  (Read 63200 times)
raditus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #275 on: April 14, 2017, 16:23:30 »

Friday, April 14, 2017

"I Can't let Him See Me"

I was in some car or similar vehicle, going along a road. We slowed down and off the the side of the road, across the lane was a man, talking to someone, their vehicle also stopped. They had their window rolled down and he was talking to them. My inside clenched in horror when I realized who it was.

"That's Khlyen." I said in a lowered voice.

"Who's he?" The speaker was the driver, and I was sitting in the backseat of the thing, behind them.

"Just go," I reply, sliding down lower in my seat as I did so, "I can't let him see me."

Thankfully, instead of pressing the issue, they did as they were told. Soon, we rolled gently past him, and he never once saw me.
raditus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #276 on: May 15, 2017, 04:56:43 »

May 14, 2017

The Grimm Story

I was telling my mom a story that I made up, by myself. It was a Grimm fan fiction, but not typed out and entirely verbal. As I am telling her though, I never see my mom, I  am the OC in the story. It is set in the old town I used to live in, near these stores and I see Nick Burkhardt. I hear my own voice as a narrative, supposedly back at home telling her the actions of the story.

What my character ended up doing was talking on a cellphone, getting angry at the other party extension, then "woging" into s day walking, honest-to-god buffyverse vampire, all right in front of Nick!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #276 on: May 15, 2017, 04:56:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

raditus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #277 on: June 02, 2017, 15:32:24 »

Friday, June 2, 2017

The pastor

I was in the office of the Pastor of which church I am currently going to. Someone else, a newcomer I think, was in there with me. he was pretty much irate at something me and the newcomer managed to pull off. he even went as far as making  snide comment to the newcomer. it was one of those dreams were you come into the middle of it, in an already established role and actions.

Because of this happening, I had no idea what me and the newcomer to the church was supposed to have done.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: