The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2018, 15:24:21

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random dream I had a few weeks ago  (Read 510 times)
Super Vegito
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 06, 2014, 01:51:06 »

First I remember being in some weird place, either it was a church or a crypt, we had recieved warnings before we entered. "Don't toucch them, they are afflicted" we walk in, we see a bunch of foot eating zombies, they are all at a dining table and have human feet on a silver platter, dressed classy and even have a bib I have a conversation I don't remember, I end up drawing him a picture of death, (grim reaper skeleton) I lose his blue colored pencil he let me borrow, i am confused in the dream thinking "death isn't blue?" I find it and return it to him, the sun rises, and I gaze at the sun and I recieve a telepathic message from it "Head west" although it might have been east. Next dream, I am with an unfamiliar women, her identity is ambiguous to me as they always are in dreams. We are both wearing formal, and it looks like we are in a church or something, we have a conversation with a nun I don't remember I only remember her saying "welcome to the Temple of Black and White) and it appears this women brought me to that place for some reason I don't know, the women at the entrance grants us admission to see someone while this women seems to be doing all of the talking, we walk into an office looking room with a man sitting at the desk he says "your brother is very pretty" referring to me I guess but I don't think she was my sister. The women was doing all of the talking and at one point the man said "And he is mormon?"  Probably referring to my grandparents who brought me to mormon church when I was little or something though I was never mormon to begin with. Then I fade out of the dream and awaken.

Maybe I was her brother in a past life? Not quite sure. I don't quite get the meaning of the foot zombies at all.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: