The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 29, 2020, 23:32:33

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rather Unusual Dream with Interesting Emotional Content  (Read 1880 times)
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« on: June 13, 2012, 21:54:32 »

Stookie's recent dream, and other comments made in that topic reminded me of a dream I had myself.

I was back in highschool (what is it with dreams and highscool, lol), and I was in a classroom with two other people- a quiet young lady, and someone with a big coat. I think I started some sort of conversation with coat-person, and his immediate reply was something like... "Do you know how many satellites are watching my country at all times? Do you know how hard your people have made it for us?" I asked where he was from, and he responded that he was from Egypt (although I would not have guessed, because he was somewhat fair-skinned, with an East-Europe complexion). I said that there were many things my government did I was ashamed of, and that I had no doubt in what he was saying. He said that was kind, and he walked over, and showed me what was inside his coat. He had a set of chains and padlocks around him, and attached to these was a set of tubes rolled in blue-electrical tape. I nodded my head, and said I underestood, but also added, "But why here, at this moment?" He returned to his previous seat about 15 feet away. He ignored the question, and asked instead, "Do you know how many hits my bomb-site gets a day?" I said, "Not sure, maybe 120?" He responded, "25." I had the urge to chuckle, and smile a little, because he had so much pride in this, but decided it was better not to.

I thought to myself, "So this is the day... guess I will make the best of it".

He started toying with what looked like a makeshift detonator in his hand, and I nodded again. I said something along the lines of, "I could really care less about myself, but think about what happens outside this room. This incident is only going to cause suffering in the world at large, and will be the excuse for future atrocities- you should consider the wider consequences here." He did not seem too interested in that line of thought. I told him that unless he had something pretty exotic there, he did not have enough material for an explosion much larger than the room. I said that if he let the young lady leave, we could push the button together. He agreed, and he handed me his detonator-thing.... I felt strangely honored and trusted. I handled it back and forth, and then passed it back to him, and we pushed the trigger together, and I woke up.

I actually thought it was a good dream, haha... it had a sort of unexpected serenity to it for the subject matter.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 22:50:05 »

You seemed to handle this with incredible poise and serenity. It's great when we learn to knock the "fear factor" out of our dreams. It shows how much we are growing inside.  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 22:50:05 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Stookie_
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 16:23:19 »

I actually thought it was a good dream, haha... it had a sort of unexpected serenity to it for the subject matter.

Yeah, it feels good to act out of what you know to be right, sans ego. In real life we don't have always have a lot of opportunities to express our will in life-or-death situations where it would really be tested. Dreams can help us push forward and recognize the more subconscious parts of ourselves that we can't always do in real life. AP/OBE's as well.

Thanks for sharing Stillwater, very interesting. Cheesy
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 17:56:59 »

Yeah... sometimes I think that is what life might be... an engineered scenario written for us so that we can experience very specfic ideas that are near impossible to experience except under pre-determined limitations and contraints, like those we live under.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: