The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2021, 18:15:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Self Imposed Limitations  (Read 205 times)
T-Man
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2021, 23:59:56 »

I assume this dream has something to do with some lingering fear, doubt or insecurity.  I wanted to share it as I thought it was very well put.

I had been sleeping next to a Bear as well as some other large wild animals in a room.  The animals were getting hungry and I kept pushing the Bears head away from me.  I finally got up and let the large animals outside as well as some house cats.  I locked the doors. It was cold outside and I could see the cats at the door wanting back in.  I let them in but left the large animals outside.  

New scene:
(I was now getting a commentary as I watched).  ‘A man is gathering some barbed wire and uses it to keep the animals out which helps protect him.  This simple piece of barbed wire now ‘defines’ him because it ‘confines’ him’.  

I thought this was an excellent description of a self imposed limitation and how they can hinder your progress. 

The Adventure Continues...
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 00:35:59 »

Wow, that was extremely clear. Would that all messages were that succinct.

"We may be imperfect beings but we are perfect human beings" ...Me
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 00:35:59 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: