The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 06:22:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selski's Journal  (Read 4037 times)
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2017, 07:42:48 »

Love the stories Selski!

#98 I can comment on...

Many of my very low-level awareness dreams deal with a degree of frustration in trying to locate things in various environments, mostly houses or buildings which seem familiar, but either the environment or the 'thing' to be located is continually morphing or changing beyond my ability to keep up with it, hence a certain frustration.

With regard to #98, I had this dream back in June-

Early morning, 3 dreams in succession, I forgot the first one and the third was also somehow lost...the second went like this-

I was in a hotel, primarily the lobby area, very fancy and plush, looking for something...very low level awareness...I marched from one end of the lobby to the other, not finding what I expected and growing more frustrated...

At some point, I passed a woman sitting on a couch with a leopard resting next to her. As I turned back to re-trace my steps, the leopard bit me on my left arm and we stood there, immobile, staring at one another. I had a moment of fear but then realized I was NP; there was a bit of pain which startled me; but I was stuck...dealing with these incongruities..

I stared at the leopard , the moment not shaking me, and sent forth a feeling of warmth and love...it's bite relaxed for a moment.

This resulted in the leopard somehow increasing in size ten-fold...now my entire torso and head was within its mouth, its fangs gently but firmly biting into my back below my shoulder blades and the front teeth dug in beneath my rib-cage... this did cause me a bit of concern, a bit of physical concern but also something more energetic...

I did the only thing that the NP has taught me as a last resort, and that was to communicate as much 'love' as I was capable of at the moment...and the 12 foot tall leopard released its' bite on me...and I awoke...

EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2017, 15:50:59 »

Thanks EV.  smiley

The 'pain' test is one I'm familiar with - although I suspect I'm going to have to relearn how to deal with it, given that my lucidity seems to be no longer as important. When I'm lucid I know exactly what to do - become a hologram. However, whilst that works a treat if I retain lucidity AND am able to see the thing that is causing me pain, if my lucidity lessens, then one of two things happen. Either my NP personality kicks in and I choose to leave that place (i.e. awaken) or I drift right back to believing it's all physical.  shocked

Typing this up, I'm realising that for a month or two now I haven't made myself wake up. Perhaps the NP side of me is progressing nicely. I hope so.

I'm quite reluctant (and have always been) of exuding love in the NP. I don't really know why - thinking about it now, perhaps it's because I deem it a bit amateurish. Looking back at my experiences involving pain, I tend to focus on transmuting the pain into something else. Whenever I'm being harmed, I also change MYSELF rather than try to change the other person/character. Perhaps that's just part of my psyche - self-focused, inward rather than outward. Hmmmm. Food for thought.

Saying all that, I do like to experiment in the NP, so I'll no doubt give your idea a shot. One thing that springs to mind when I imagine myself gushing love is that I'll be pretending and it will be corny rather than sincere. Ha - should be fun whatever happens. That last sentence wasn't very sincere, was it? I'm amazed the Dream Operators want to use me - I'm not exactly ideal material for them.  wink  grin

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2017, 15:50:59 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2017, 11:48:17 »

I'm in an art class of some kind. One young girl, probably early teens, shows the class her painting. It's watercolour, abstract, subtle colours and really good. Unfortunately, the paper she is using isn't for watercolour paints - it's more for drawing, so it's way too thin.

I know I've got three watercolour pads and offer to give her (and everyone else who hasn't got the right paper) a sheet of mine. But when I go to get the pads out, the two which are A4 size haven't got any blank sheets left - I've used them for washes or to practise on. I do have a bigger pad, which is larger than A1, so probably A0 if there's such a size. I know I haven't done much painting in this pad, so should have plenty spare.

When I open it, it's full of images. These images are 3-D and form the basis of a game. The pictures are incredibly detailed, beautifully-carved and exquisite to look at. On top of a castle, the stonework is in relief - I am able to pick one stone up off the page (it's about the same size as a marble, but square and made of metal) and it's attached to the main picture by a magnet. It's amazingly done - each page of the book is filled with these images predominantly castles, soldiers, battles etc., - every one in metallic brown hues.

I realise it's a present to me from someone. But I can't think who could have sent me this; why; and when. I scan the images looking for a clue. On the second page, I spot some smallprint and notice an online username I recognise. I'm about to point it out to everyone, but can no longer find it. I'm quite excited to play the game and see what it's all about.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

The theme of the images is a bleedthrough from waking life. I'm currently re-watching Game of Thrones from the beginning as I've pre-ordered Season 7 and it's due to arrive in December. In addition, I play GoT Risk on a regular basis. Both myself and OH are big fans and whenever a new season comes out, we watch all the previous ones beforehand. (If anyone is reading this having already watched Season 7, please please please don't give anything away - we've managed to avoid all the hype and know nothing about it. ~ Thanks.  smiley)

Painting classes are fairly regular occurrences given I sometimes dabble with watercolours. In them, there's usually a piece of art or two that grabs my attention. However, I haven't painted for a good couple of years - I'm more into colouring at present.

Having typed up the dream, it seems quite ordinary composed mainly of waking life stuff. It was an enjoyable dream, nonetheless.

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: