The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 25, 2018, 13:52:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nameless' Dream Journal  (Read 3310 times)
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 14:50:29 »

In my experience, the "Who to and why..." doesn't necessarily matter...it's simply going through the process and the unfolding awareness that results, is what is being asked of me...that is the learning...it is confusing for me and usually takes weeks and months to put any workable answer together, and even that can change over time.

So, in order to dig a bit deeper, I will try and dip a toe in the water and swirl the colors around, hoping a snapping turtle doesn't remove my toe for me...

In your experience, you relate the idea that two beings or aspects may be operating within your awareness. Your description makes me think of a Richard Sutphen book I read some thirty years ago which introduced me to a variety of, and more complicated possibilities of just what the "soul" may be. The Rita's World books that I read last year added to this thought-train.

Early in my life I figured that I was one singular soul, reincarnating through a linear series of lives, with a theory of Karma either thrown in or not. Then the idea of non-linear lifetimes was introduced, even parallel existences; okay, I incorporated that. Then came the idea of an over-arching Oversoul that "my" soul was somehow a part of. That became a bit problematic since I was already dealing with the issue of my present lifetime Ego which really resisted the idea of it's dissolution at death shocked; now I had to contend with the idea of the possible sublimation of my idea beyond the Ego, that of my idea of my Soul being somehow subsumed within a greater Oversoul or a "greater community" of some sort. My actual place within the Multiverse appeared to begin fading at the edges...

Now comes the DeMarco/Rita's World perspective that posits the idea that we are all not souls but actually little experimental combinations of "splinters" of previous successful incarnations, additive personalities and new attempts to complement the experience of the Soul/OverSoul. If we are successful, if we become fully defined/actualized/realized...then we continue, but always as part of a recognized greater being, so to speak. If not, if we utterly fail...then our "splinter" material dissolves back into the soup. The "splinters" are what give us these half remembrances of previous lives, because that is exactly what they are taken from, for whatever the reason they were chosen. The memories are not actually ours, except in an indirect way, but we sometimes tap into them. Genetics also ties into this.

At the same time, the Soul/OverSoul is experiencing multiple, maybe hundreds of lifetimes and with our individual psychic development we can tune into one or more of these either accidentally or by practice. Apparently it seems to be part of our development, as in this case with Nameless. Or maybe, it is an indication that you have actualized and are now at the next level, experiencing from an additional level, slowly beginning to understand how it is experienced from a minor perspective of the Soul/OverSoul level...? (Don't let that go to your head. Lol)

Personally, I have a slight issue with understanding the limits of my personal "being-ness". I do accept that all of Physical Life adheres to a certain framework and hierarchy- Orders and Phyla and Species, etcetera. It makes perfect sense that the Multiverse and the Non-Physical operate similarly, along with the concept that we are all somehow parts of a higher being (God/Source, eventually), and that may include many degrees and orders.

I guess the fear is loss of identity somewhere within it all. It's funny in that when I am in the Void, I have no problem with letting go and dissolving into nothingness; it is so relaxing and easy(I would take an hour of that over a two week vacation, lol).

You wanted thoughts, so there are some... wink

You didn't make a mess of those explanations...you explained them just fine. I know how, when I go to type out an experience, it is so understandable in my mind, and yet I freeze up over the keyboard, not knowing how to even begin, the language just isn't capable...been there many times.

Okay, so let's drill down on a point of interest that I have...You state that you became aware of her presence while you were awake? I find that just slightly amazing...please describe that...How did you become aware of her presence? Did your memory somehow alert you to who she was? What did you think and what did you feel? Not to your degree, but I have slightly felt the mental presence of others-you, Szaxx, Lumaza, Lightbeam and some "others"...very faint, but just enough to make me think...

I wonder that the "higher one" isn't the Oversoul in your context...just an idea maybe. A Higher Self that shares the two of you? Is the Ebony one a previous/alternate/parallel lifetime...a "splinter"?

I have fully given up on the idea that we are to figure all of this out, in this lifetime. Maybe we are continuously challenged to just take it as far as we can. What fun!

EV

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 14:57:24 by EscapeVelocity » Logged

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 00:49:11 »

So much to think about. Some of the ideas you've posted I've come across before about the soul matrix (past lives, karma, over-souls and now splinters). I haven't drawn any firm conclusions yet probably never will realizing I'll not hold all the pieces at this point.

I feel the same as you as to learning the who and why and whatnot. I know we'll know when it's time to know. But it is entertaining to wrestle with ideas and every once in a while we hit on something and the universe gives us a nod. Snapping turtle <- you just had to plant that image didn't ya? LOL

I think I should probably give Rita's World a read. The splinter idea is like my own thoughts about re-incarnation/past lives and such. And it paints a prettier picture than the example in my head. I picture all of us like plastic. A few plastic items can last a very long time, most just wind up somewhere they were never intended to be and a lot winds up recycled into new and useful items.

"Or maybe, it is an indication that you have actualized and are now at the next level, experiencing from an additional level, slowly beginning to understand how it is experienced from a minor perspective of the Soul/OverSoul level...? (Don't let that go to your head. Lol)"

Haha, that's exciting to think about and it is gratifying if true for me. However even if so I know that would still place me dead center of still being a small fish in someone's pond.

"I guess the fear is loss of identity somewhere within it all. It's funny in that when I am in the Void, I have no problem with letting go and dissolving into nothingness; it is so relaxing and easy(I would take an hour of that over a two week vacation, lol)."

I don't think you should fear this. I've a feeling we NEVER lose who we are. I love the void too, could you imagine the euphoria is you could spend a week in the void. Wow!

I'm going to end this here and add another post. I'd hate to lose everything by making this too long.

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 00:49:11 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2018, 01:18:06 »

Now I'll move on to your points of interest.

"You state that you became aware of her presence while you were awake? I find that just slightly amazing...please describe that...How did you become aware of her presence? Did your memory somehow alert you to who she was? What did you think and what did you feel? Not to your degree, but I have slightly felt the mental presence of others-you, Szaxx, Lumaza, Lightbeam and some "others"...very faint, but just enough to make me think..."

In 2012 I was suddenly inspired to begin writing creative stories. This is something that many people had told me I should do for as long as I can remember but I never cared. There are a lot of details I am not going into at this point. I played with the idea and posted a few crappy things online not giving it much of a chance because I just didn't see myself as a writer. And then... I don't know what happened. Odd things started happening. I was definitely being guided. So I began just writing what was in my heart. In 2013 I sat at my keyboard late one night just staring at the screen. I want to make clear that I was not asleep, sleepy or meditating. I was just looking at that blank screen and made a statement. (sort of like an after-thought). Okay, if you want me to write it show me. (something like that anyway).

Now I am not going to put that here but I wrote exactly what played out on my screen. I will say she first introduced me to some kids and those are what I wrote about. Only after I had written that did she appear some time later.

I had no idea at that time who she was. She was slightly terrifying, not that she did anything to garner that impression. It was her appearance and her clear commanding air. Well I had asked and this was apparently my answer so I dove in writing fast trying to keep up.

I felt GREAT. I felt confident and terrified at the same time. I was so nervous posting some of those stories but my confidence did grow. What is more important to me though was how she would clearly let me know when I had gone off course.

-
I can feel you and the trio you mentioned above as well along with a few others. It's so strange to finally come in contact (online at least) with some of the energies I actually know on another level.

You know, it feels good to finally talk about this. There's just so much involved with so many day to day experiences that I and I'm sure WE just don't mention or talk about otherwise with those we are in actual physical contact with on a daily basis.

I think I've covered everything, haha.

One more thing, you ask if the Ebony one is a previous lifetime or splinter. I don't get that feeling but maybe. She seems to be her own separate person in the now despite living in a very quaint (by our standards) style. But timelines are different Otherwhere. The OverSoul(?) certainly has connections with both of us. Hmmm?

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: