The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 18, 2021, 00:43:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nameless' Everything Journal  (Read 50035 times)
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2020, 23:43:47 »

You made a new friend, Nameless! Awesome! What a great adventure! That makes me think what if I go to another planet and have to assume temporary their forms. How would I feel  huh  shocked
T-Man
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2020, 04:30:27 »

What an amazing experience Nameless!  I'm sure you have many of those but certain ones definitely stand out and are worth sharing with others here on the forum. 

This was a very powerful experience. I only wish now I had gotten a name for her but the only thing that comes to mind is Straw. So Straw it is.

I always find myself asking for names because I always like to put a name to a face.  I know that is likely pointless in the NP since names aren't necessary but old habits are hard to break!

Thanks for posting!  smiley

The Adventure Continues...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2020, 04:30:27 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2020, 05:48:34 »

I am never so happy as when I ask for and get a name. And get an experience such as this. I agree with what the others have said here, well done for making it back with this and my gratitude for your sharing of the report. These always trigger something wonderful in me.

I am! —theGalactic.Travel.Channel
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2020, 06:08:49 »

Oh guys you are all so amazing. I find myself thinking what if...

What if the whole lot of us could experience something like this as a group.
THAT would so be something to look forward to

and somehow I feel as though perhaps we should look forward to something just like that.

I won't say I'm just dreaming because, well, you know ___

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names. ... But stay away from those who practice real compassion because they will fry your butt, my friend." _Ken Wilber
omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2020, 08:27:51 »

What if the whole lot of us could experience something like this as a group.
THAT would so be something to look forward to

and somehow I feel as though perhaps we should look forward to something just like that.

I won't say I'm just dreaming because, well, you know ___

I would say not just look forward to, but work toward.

This in part is something I was open to observing through my recent year long consciousness experiment, 365 Days of Dreams.

The Idea was to create an impetus toward bringing forward with us as we wake into our daily state of awareness at least one dream, or dream fragment, or feeling. To 1 ) work the muscle required for recall and 2 ) observe any significant crossover in our concepts and experiencing. I myself was looking, perhaps more specifically for potential crossover as *evidence we may, as a direct result of our grouping be synchronizing in such a way as there is observance of our collective activity from within as a One-Consciousness; where-in our persons are entering the fields of each other. As I said in the PDF, during the course of the experiment I found clear evidence of this occurring within my own observation point with multiple of the experiment participants. We just have to keep working the muscle, expanding our sense of awareness in ways like this. So much is indeed occurring, juuust beyond our knowing, and therefore experiencing. Has this board ever opened a consciousness experiment up to the group? With the talent here I would suggest it.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2020, 08:27:51 »

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2020, 08:49:39 »

Has this board ever opened a consciousness experiment up to the group? With the talent here I would suggest it.
Yes and it always got the same results, "Failure". The same 3 or 4 people were interested. But then the thread just seemed to quietly disappear into what I call the "Astral Pulse Abyss", never to be heard from again. That is, unless one of the spambots here latches onto it.  rolleyes undecided tongue

I am listening to Billy Carson (a very motivating Speaker) right now on the Jimmy Church Radio show and he is saying the exact same thing. Everyone thinks things like this, (NP exploration), is very interesting and they want to do it. But then the work sets in and they lose interest. Casey, you know exactly what i mean. You have been experiencing this for years yourself. People think the idea of NP exploration is the coolest. Yet, they won't do the work necessary to achieve it. Where's the "App" for that, lol!  grin
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 09:24:52 by Lumaza » Logged

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
NayII
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2020, 19:26:59 »

I was just going to lurk but I felt my experience with LD'ing could add to the discussion.  When I was on this site oh, geez, 2008 or so.. I can't remember, I'll have to go look, I was having at least 4 to 6 dreams a day, now... I can barely remember two mins of one dream.  The key?  MEDITATION and DEDICATION.  I have not meditated in over a decade, I pray, but that's little snippits, nothing like the serious dedication I had back then.  I have grown, and you NEVER stop learning.  Fear stopped me for many years, and lately, spontaneous separation has been happening, but I'm still very hesitant. lol Anyhoo, just thought I'd add my two cents that meditation and dedication are really the key to success.

smiley
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2020, 01:14:55 »

Hello Nay and welcome back! I didn't know you here in the past, but I have read many of your past posts here and enjoyed them!  smiley
I was just going to lurk but I felt my experience with LD'ing could add to the discussion.  When I was on this site oh, geez, 2008 or so.. I can't remember, I'll have to go look, I was having at least 4 to 6 dreams a day, now... I can barely remember two mins of one dream.  The key?  MEDITATION and DEDICATION.  I have not meditated in over a decade, I pray, but that's little snippits, nothing like the serious dedication I had back then.  I have grown, and you NEVER stop learning.  Fear stopped me for many years, and lately, spontaneous separation has been happening, but I'm still very hesitant. lol Anyhoo, just thought I'd add my two cents that meditation and dedication are really the key to success.

smiley
What you say here is the truth. Daily meditation, (if you can find time to do it) and dedication are definitely vital to "continued" success. I know it's difficult to keep that up especially since "life happens". If people are serious about this, like they are with any other skill/Art they wish to learn, guitar, piano, etc., they will find the time. I stress this here all the time. You really get back what you put into this. But that's the same with any desired skill we wish to learn in life.  ...and like you say, you really never can undo what is already done. Once you start down this path a change in your own personal reality will occur. You grow, evolve and never really stop learning. I find that if it is meant to be, "it" will seek you out!

Last night on Coast to Coast AM, George's Guest was Ryan Hurd. His interview was in the second part of the show, that began at 2:00 am my time here in Minnesota. It was a fantastic interview and I was doing my head nod agreeing with what he said all the way through his interview. I liked that he avoided the "goading" that George is always known for, to go into the darker side of Sleep Paralysis and OBEs. Here is a link to Ryan's website for anyone interested:
https://dreamstudies.org/about/

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
NayII
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2020, 04:13:14 »

Hello Nay and welcome back! I didn't know you here in the past, but I have read many of your past posts here and enjoyed them!  smiley What you say here is the truth. Daily meditation, (if you can find time to do it) and dedication are definitely vital to "continued" success. I know it's difficult to keep that up especially since "life happens". If people are serious about this, like they are with any other skill/Art they wish to learn, guitar, piano, etc., they will find the time. I stress this here all the time. You really get back what you put into this. But that's the same with any desired skill we wish to learn in life.  ...and like you say, you really never can undo what is already done. Once you start down this path a change in your own personal reality will occur. You grow, evolve and never really stop learning. I find that if it is meant to be, "it" will seek you out!

Hi, and thank you! I've thought about this wonderful site over the years and finally had enough "pull" if you will to set up another account.  I was hoping to be able to get to my PM's, because I shared many of experiences that are getting harder to remember as I grow older, but alas, I don't think they exist anymore. 

I totally agree with, if it is meant to be it will seek you out.  Life did happen and continues to happen lol but I just didn't have the same drive and longing as I did and admittedly it can be almost an obsession and quite the distraction BUT for about 1yr or so I've been drifting back into the subject, spiritualism I guess you'd call it.  I never was good at tag and titles. lol Anyhoo, don't want to steal the thread, thanks again for the welcome. Smiley
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2020, 08:53:42 »

Getting back on track or re-threading, as it were (nice to have you back Nay!)...Nameless mentioned a collective experience or a partnered-exploration. In my experience, it is real and possible but it does take dedication and determination and maybe a bit of collective timing.

I am certainly no expert at partnered exploration but have had some experience and some limited success.

At TMI, some of the sessions in Lifeline, X27 and all of Starlines involve partnered exploration. If you read Bruce Moen’s books, you find that he learned a technique and accomplished this amazingly well. Six or so years ago, I initially doubted and rejected Moen’s ‘prime the pump’ visualization technique as I read his first two books and put them aside; they just didn’t fit with my experience at the time. After going to TMI for the first couple week-long courses, I learned the hard way that Moen’s technique described what I was having difficulty with and proved to be one of the answers to my issues. After that, I read the rest of his Series and found it a map for my future Starlines course.

We have tried partnered exploration with Astral Pulse Island, with Bee’s Barbecue at EIC, with very limited results. Personally, I didn’t get much if anything. I think the reason may have to do with establishing a common Purpose or Intent.

At TMI, we had the common Intent to do a Retrieval or in Starlines to explore the galaxies. I definitely saw fellow members in my Retrievals. At Starlines, I recognized fellow members on the starship we collectively visualized; I had one experience with another participant that was simply undeniable of the fact. But beyond that it was incomplete...we explored the galaxies, but for those who remembered, it was solo journeying, as it was for me. And we just have to accept the fact that not everybody returns with the same memories or experience; it varies greatly for many unknown reasons.

Casey mentioned two conditions: One is learning to exercise our NP muscle memory (this is possibly a most important idea) and #2 is learning to recognize and accept what she calls ‘crossover experiences’...I have to give this idea credit as it is what I’ve been doing for most of my life...if I couldn’t make sense of my personal experience at the time, I had no choice but to relate it to the next nearest thing...this has its own price...this price and reconciliation can come decades later...

So, if we try this, I recommend a NP collection point and a definite Intent for a destination or action. We meet here, then we go there or do
EV

« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 09:48:56 by EscapeVelocity » Logged

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2020, 10:55:32 »

You know the thing about a meeting place, is that if the participants of the experiment are not bringing back content daily, regularly, there is not enough data to work with. Everyone usually wants to go right to conscious projections. I would suggest beginning with dreams. Begin a group daily dream log like I did on my boards. The idea is to bring back content every day. It doesn't have to be a lot of content, it can be a single symbol, it just has to be something. Then look for crossover in the symbols participants are bringing back. This will spur everyone on. Remember - the more content is brought back every day, the more of your projections/OBEs you will also catch. What I was most interesting in discovering through my own experiment, is whether grouping itself, here in physical space would cause a grouping between some or even all of us in non-physical space and show in the data we collected. Although there were other participants on my boards, I was the only one with enough focused intent to carry on daily for the 365 days. I continue the practice even now, only now I report once each week with the weeks worth of dreams. Collecting content every day is not easy, but rewarding to say the very least.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2021, 11:00:09 »

OMG, it just hit me.
Got hung up again reading parts of this old thread due to Ev providing the link on another thread. So EV you strike again.

Reply #121 I am relaying an experience and settled on calling the main character Straw.

Now I did say how she was unnaturally strong etcetera but in my mind I kept actually picturing her as wearing a pair of iron pants.

Guys!!! I have been getting iron infusions the last 4 weeks and my legs don't feel like straw anymore. I actually walked around a large store today without feeling faint.

Now I do still have a lot of nerve pain but I could do me some walking!!

I know it seems like a little thing but I'm a walker, it has always been my favorite sport, meditation practice, way to explore and I could go on and on. I've done a LOT of walking in my life with some jogging and a bit of running. To see me today you would likely highly doubt that as I just don't look the part.

From straw to iron. WOW! You know I am not surprised by this I just totally blown away by how it all works!!!

Now, lets get that group thing going. I'm going to start a thread BUT I am not going to be sole OP on that thread. It will be a group thread so we all can take the lead or step back as we see fit. I will come back in a minute and put down a link.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 11:12:23 by Nameless » Logged

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names. ... But stay away from those who practice real compassion because they will fry your butt, my friend." _Ken Wilber
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2021, 05:16:59 »

Congratulations Nameless!  smiley cool

To others that may seem like a little thing, but to you it's enormous. I refer to the words of songs often in my reply because they seem to hold the truths. This time it's "Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone". That is the title of a song by the 80's hair band Cinderella and is so so true.

Always sending healing thoughts to you my Dear!  smiley

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2021, 05:25:26 »

Thank you Lumaza and always appreciate healing energy. It's bee quite the battle for me so much hugs. I just love these insights simple as they sometimes seem.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: