The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 22, 2019, 02:20:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: strange/cool dream  (Read 710 times)
mar10fl
Astral Energy 2

mar10fl
View Profile Email
« on: October 20, 2004, 20:00:02 »

okay so i was dreaming when i suddenly became lucid and realized it was a dream. i was laying in a huge bed with many people surrounding me, standing above looking down. i called for some of my friends to come, but they didn't. the people standing over my then started to disappear...but one was left. it was a man in a large black cloak and a black hood. i couldnt see his face and he was all black. i thought it was death, and when he started to speak, i plugged my ears screaming so i wouldnt hear what could have been the last thing i ever heard. between yells from me, i suddenly realized that his voice was actually very soothing. then i knew who it was. right at once i saw an elder man who resembled albert einstein with white shaggy hair and white moustache. i percieved this man to be god, but this wasnt the man in the cloak, he was just speaking through the dark figure to me. he said the following: "you are the red in the sunset over the ocean...you are the green of the jungles in africa...you are the blue in the sky so high and the light that comes from the sun...everything that you do or learn adds to the vaults of human consciousness, and as you evolve, so does the whole human race." "what is your name?..." i asked. he started to reply but i just faded away slowly. i caught the first part, but i only recall that it started with an 'S'. cool huh

boy man, wash uffizi drive me to firenze
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: