The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 05:38:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream  (Read 5372 times)
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2016, 03:13:35 »

The statue may represent a large time scale, also our progress as humans. The baby is protected by the sphere and as it grew up the safety remained. Now that mankind is starting to develop the mind for non physical experiences, the sphere is standing in his way. It will crumble and then restore itself as we are not ready for the whole.
The statue also represents mankinds development. Until we believe in ourselves and each other as one, no animation will present itself. A kind of stagnation exists until greed and selfish egos are dispersed.
The medallion has some connection with the source. Although we know of its existence, so few of us have brought back memories from its singularity.
I've shared a scraping of the surface and will wait for the words from another before saying more.
The way it works is simple. If you saw 50 pictures I displayed and then was asked to describe them all, you'd not quite manage this task.
If however I displayed 10 more plus the 50, you'd know which 10 were added with a very high accuracy.
When experiencing the source it's best to make mental notes as the available information is far op much for our minds.
If you know computers it's a Kray v ZX81.

I tried to respond earlier to this but the weather is all over the map knocking out my connection periodically.

I do totally feel you are on point. Since that experience I have had one other and it was uniquely different. I know I also only am able to remember a small portion of the images and feel some other adjustment was made which will likely show itself. Can't wait to explore it when it does.

I don't know computers - Kray v ZX81 is a total mystery to me. Can you explain?

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2016, 22:00:04 »

Lol
A Kray is an extremely powerful computer with more processing power and memory than all others.
A ZX 81 is one of the first computers on the mass market. You could Google them and then you'll see the difference.
We're the ZX81 and communication with the source (Kray) would be too much for us.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2016, 22:00:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2016, 01:50:42 »

Lol
A Kray is an extremely powerful computer with more processing power and memory than all others.
A ZX 81 is one of the first computers on the mass market. You could Google them and then you'll see the difference.
We're the ZX81 and communication with the source (Kray) would be too much for us.

Well alrighty then, lol! So should we connect with the source (Kray) there is an outstanding chance that it will make us KraZy to the 81 power.  cheesy

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2016, 01:51:35 »

Any thoughts?
My only thoughts would be that as I have found, our experience seem to be tailor made for us. So, what do "you" think this means?

When I had my last few "download" experiences I was being bombarded with symbols akin to some kind "ancient cuneiform". It was like these symbols were being "imprinted" into my subconscious mind. I was totally aware and the accompanying sensations during this event were overpowering. It felt like some kind of "brain overload". The accompanying "energy" was quite intense. There was no other party around that I could see. To tell you the truth, I don't know if I could say I visually "saw" these symbols. It's more like I melded with them. One of those experiences that is very hard to explain using our Earthly physical terminology.

I remember some of the symbols, enough to recognize them if I saw them again. Immediately following my first download experience I went online and did a quite detailed search for any "cuneiform" writing I could find. But, nothing matched it exactly. There were a few that were close though. Cuneiform writings seem to share the same characteristics.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2016, 02:37:15 »

When I had my last few "download" experiences I was being bombarded with symbols akin to some kind "ancient cuneiform". It was like these symbols were being "imprinted" into my subconscious mind. I was totally aware and the accompanying sensations during this event were overpowering. It felt like some kind of "brain overload". The accompanying "energy" was quite intense. There was no other party around that I could see. To tell you the truth, I don't know if I could say I visually "saw" these symbols. It's more like I melded with them. One of those experiences that is very hard to explain using our Earthly physical terminology.

That exactly describes it. In one 'event' I saw images that I too thought might be cuneiform but couldn't find them using an image search. The last event I was shown maps with a few Xs marking key locations but I couldn't recognize the writing other than some of the symbols on the map looking the same the other ones I saw. I've also searched map images and can find no correlation.

I say saw because it's about the easiest descriptor to use. But it is more like a melding as you stated. I do wonder is we are seeing parts of the same thing.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2016, 02:37:15 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 10:05:42 »

I too have been given a symbolic representation of myself. I've not totally forgotten the symbol, there's nothing on the net that gives any indication on its meaning. All I was told was that practically everyone's symbol has all the indicators in reverse. I had 3 or 4 in the positive which whom ever supplying this symbol was impressed with. This was shown to me way back in the 70's.
The only thing in existence that shares a similarity is that symbol in the captain Scarlet animations. Circular in this instance, unlike what I was shown.
I've seen others too, apart from those in phasing, I had an experience ' the games' where they appeared on a limd of doorway. These looked like runes.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2016, 01:40:59 »

I too have been given a symbolic representation of myself. I've not totally forgotten the symbol, there's nothing on the net that gives any indication on its meaning. All I was told was that practically everyone's symbol has all the indicators in reverse. I had 3 or 4 in the positive which whom ever supplying this symbol was impressed with. This was shown to me way back in the 70's.
The only thing in existence that shares a similarity is that symbol in the captain Scarlet animations. Circular in this instance, unlike what I was shown.
I've seen others too, apart from those in phasing, I had an experience ' the games' where they appeared on a limd of doorway. These looked like runes.

I don't know that I have ever seen a symbolic representation of myself. Interesting. What do reverse indicators mean?

Wouldn't it be great if we could take a snapshot of the images to compare and decipher. Surely they might be telling us something.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2016, 01:54:15 »

Reverse meant that you'd not achieved whatever was expected or within your abilities. A flat line was a dead match and a forward line was where you exceeded their base. Each line or more accurately arc from the stem was the indicator, the distance from the central core was an individual item.
I didn't fully understand it, the idea itself was unexpected as all the comparisons I'd seen were linear graphs or pie charts. This symbol had many layers and looked simple. A story in one character or perhaps it was to see if I was ready for downloads. They started shortly after this.
The nearest thing in the physical is that box you find on items in shops that you scan and it leads to a website full of applicable data. One symbolic representation of hidden items.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2016, 02:02:53 »

You mean like a bar code? You may not have fully understood it but you got some meaning. You seem to do well interpreting your experiences.

(If I disappear it's the weather. It's stormy right now)

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2017, 07:37:42 »

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread. Last night I had one of these download experiences, but it was of a different kind.

I awoke 4 times during the night/early morning and each time I awoke, words of a different 80s Rock bands were in my head. Each time it was a different song and when I came to, I was even "mouthing" them.

This happened 4 completely different times and each time the words were different. The thing is and why I suspect a "Download", that I don't have any conscious recollection of the words of those songs or name of the song. I know it happened 4 times, but that all the "conscious" recall I have. Downloads are normally a message received at a deeper level. So I know the message has been received and that some time sooner or later the purpose will be revealed.

I have had Dreams in the past whereas I am on stage playing with a band. But this was different. There was no visual that I can remember. All I can consciously remember is that the same circumstance occurred 4 different times and for some reason, I know the words and songs were all different.

Just another one of those unexplainable happenings in the NP! It didn't seem to have the "intensity" of a full blown Download though. My regular Downloads seem to overload my conscious mind and cause a "click out". I haven't had one in awhile though, I think, lol.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:57:38 by Lumaza » Logged

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: