The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 02, 2022, 06:40:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rock  (Read 2098 times)
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« on: October 22, 2020, 05:55:13 »

a few nights ago, I had a vivid dream. I was sitting at a round table with other people who I did not recognize. All of a sudden someone stands behind me and hugs me. I turn around and it is Dwayne Johnson - The Rock LOL. His muscular arms are holding me tight and smiling. I felt protected and safe. Then I woke up. I just laughed the next day, hey what a treat haha. I didn't think much of it, but last night while falling asleep, I started having visual flashes, I saw a big rock, dark grey color. Next thing, the outer layer of the rock peeled and underneath there was a layer of gold. The gold layer peeled and a silver layer showed up. Then the silver layer peeled away and a ball of buzzing pure energy, crackling with electric like charge was left hovering in the air. Then I got excited of this visual and snapped back. I don't know the meaning of these two events, but I have a good feeling about them.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 04:57:18 »

The Rock has got your back it seems. Interesting with the peeling rock, you got a look inside or maybe YOU are what's inside. Nice LightBeam

A short pencil is better than a long memory - Pastor Wendall
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 04:57:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 01:20:50 »

Nice experience, you were given security without question and saw your progress it appears. The orb is uncharted energy and may indicate an adventure beyond that already experienced. It's unlikely an image of inner strengths, it doesn't fit simply as that. Keep doing what you've been doing and it should unfurl into new boundaries.
If you've asked for something specific that you'd like to experience it may be on the cards.
Did you feel anything new or receive a message? It will be subtle and may click in a few days time during those mundane tasks we all do.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 04:48:07 »

The Rock... yeah, in your dreams... Wink   evil

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 05:18:42 »

The Rock... yeah, in your dreams... Wink   evil

haha, I know, but hey, we always say that dreams are real....in a way, right LOL?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 05:18:42 »

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 05:24:03 »

Thanks for the input, Nameless and Szaxx! I am still not sure if this was related to a personal matter or a world wide mass consciousness activities, as since the virus started my focus is largely oriented towards monitoring the mass consciousness trends. I've gone through periods of bizarre dreams that involved masses being struck down and turned into ashes, to dreams of hope and sunshine. I hope this one represents some safety that is coming our way.
omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 02:04:30 »

Lightbeam - what material do you think the first layer was, the dark grey?

I am! —theGalactic.Travel.Channel
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 04:00:56 »

Lightbeam - what material do you think the first layer was, the dark grey?

It was the exterior of the rock as we perceive it with our sight. I associate it with the physical body. The second layer I think was a representation of the non-physical body. The third layer I think was a representation of the higher self and the forth layer I think was the spirit in pure energy form connected to all that is.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: