The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 24, 2020, 22:27:28

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampire Society  (Read 2039 times)
Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2016, 08:18:52 »

I'd like to share a dream I had.
Human civilization had fallen. People were coming out of the forest to seek refuge. Some of them were nude. We all headed into a building connected to the entrance of a fortress. Everyone had to be screened before gaining access inside. Only those who were deemed useful were allowed in. It was a community where everyone had a job of some sort that contributed to keeping their society afloat. I found some clothing that would make me look more presentable and went into a small restroom to change. I looked towards the windowsill and caught a young man with long white hair watching me. He disappears. After I changed, I walked over to the guards. They took one look at me and told me that I would join in the vampire class. Then they opened the gate. Apparently there were different job classes in their society and vampire was one of them. I was immediately greeted by a female vampire instructor. There were other new recruits as well. She telepathically asks me why I thought I should be there. I tell her, "Because I'm a dream walker..." She accepts my answer and leads us through a pathway between some worn houses and buildings. We are put up to a series of tests, to test our perception, courage, fear, and will. I can't remember them all. I black out for a moment. It was like time had forwarded. I found myself sitting in what looked like an old church with tall cathedral ceilings, among vampires of all ages, ranging from child to ancient. They were poised and all looking forward towards the podium, waiting for instruction. I had passed the tests and got the feeling that this was some sort of orientation. Many thoughts started to formulate. They seemed to be powerful supernatural beings. This church was sacred to them. I wondered why they would accept a human into their ranks.
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 08:59:30 »

I wondered why they would accept a human into their ranks.
I would say it's because you passed their "tests".

Myself and others on this Forum have also been involved in some of these "otherworld" society scenarios. They are usually quite involved and there are many tests and challenges that one must confront in them. You might also find that this is the first part of the story and that you will may recognize another trip to this area in the near future. These are what I like to call "continuation" adventures. I experience quite a bit of "rescripting" in them.

Here is a thread I once made here on "Rescripting". This one was one of the first experiences that I logged here back in 2012. I made this thread under another name I once used "Lionheart" on this Forum. Since then I have had many many re scripted adventures in the "otherworlds". Some of them I call "Lifers". Because in one night I have lived lifetimes. Those are incredible adventures.  cool
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/rescripting-t37506.0.html
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:03:39 by Lumaza » Logged

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 08:59:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 10:37:56 »

you said this was a dream but then you turn around and tell the instructor you were a dream walker, so were you lucid dreaming or at least in a vivid dream? either way well put experience I enjoyed it, too bad there's no like buttons, this was awesome.
Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 11:11:21 »

That's the thing...It's hard to tell sometimes. In a way I was conscious. I had a place in that world, but I also was able to remember parts of who I was.
Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 11:13:12 »

The dreams I have are usually very vivid.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 11:13:12 »

Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 17:55:51 »

what percentage of lucidity/vividness do you usually have, and control
Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 08:11:11 »

lol. I don't count. What do you mean by control?
Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 19:43:38 »

what I mean is are you able to control every action you make, or is your character just that a character in a dream scenario
Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 22:25:28 »

I observe the places I am put into and what is happening around me before reacting. Sometimes I am put into spiritual planes. Other times alternate dimensions where I either watch or assume the life of another or one that was already made for me. There were certain realities where I chose to follow the daily routine of the lives I was put into because I didn't want the residence to suspect that I wasn't from their world or alter their course of history. Because I feel that dreams can become portals to other dimensions, I always observe first.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: