The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2019, 01:23:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Strange Thing That I can Do  (Read 3433 times)
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: April 17, 2013, 05:33:36 »

Well, I'm gonna try and explain what I'm doing the best as I can. First off I have been experimenting with the chakras, and been trying to control the energy by doing hand movements around them. I started working with the root chakra today, and well, you know where its located lol. I just lift my had slightly above it and try to make an ki ball. Then out of know where it starts buzzing, and tingling! Then I was like well, this is interesting. Then I got a crazy idea about moving the energy around, and around. Then when I moved my figure my hairs would stand up on my hand and I could feel the tingling moving in the same direction  where I concentrate on. I think I've discovered something pretty awesome! I'm gonna keep working with it and see what I can do. Then maybe write a tutorial on here for you guys who are interested in learning how to do it.
EdgeHippy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 16:13:34 »

That's interesting  smiley thanks for sharing. I'm interested in seeing more updates from you.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 16:13:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

drake
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 12:38:07 »

That's interesting  smiley thanks for sharing. I'm interested in seeing more updates from you.

Does it really mean.
Krishanna
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 05:41:16 »

Did you know a lot of people can do that? Congratulations though.
roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 08:03:49 »

That was actually very interesting experience. Congratulations for an amazing experience.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 08:03:49 »

proyect_outzone
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 22:39:00 »

You just discovered the energy method. Its a real supernatural experience, but not an "ki-ball". The energy can also be perceived on the whole arm or the entire body. And there are many possibilities, for which ou can use the knowledge about this. But "Ki-Balls" are not such an thing.

This thing has alread been tried since 10 years by many german forum users and no one felt more than the common energy method experiences. These 10 years ago a german dragonball fan has modified my energy method (which i have often written in the german forums during this time) with the force of his fantasy. The result was, that this so called psi-ball method spreaded arount in many forums. No one was able to do it really, but all talked about it. Now its almost gone. I hope it will finally be forgotten.

rezaf
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 17:04:23 »

That is basically what people do in Qigong but moving the energy through the meridians by your mind is considered not very safe and people usually do it by practicing moving meditation like tai chi. There are several hospitals around China that specialize in treating people who have unbalanced their meridians as a result of improper Qigong without having a qualified teacher. Symptoms are mostly paralysis, shaking, hallucination,...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: