The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 23, 2019, 04:42:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice  (Read 1070 times)
Tom
« on: May 03, 2002, 14:37:36 »

What you are looking for is usually regarded as a side effect of a larger goal. If you take up meditation, continue to develop NEW, and store energy in your subnavel storage area you will be on the way. Study and meditation are your best tools. If you want to go faster you will need a teacher who can help you in person. Someone under those circumstances will get to know you better and determine what specific obstacles are holding you back. A good teacher can help you to overcome them faster and more directly than would otherwise happen when working alone. It also helps to be guided by a teacher to avoid getting side-tracked and to avoid going from technique to technique to technique before getting results.

CP
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 17:16:28 »

I broke my finger today.  How about someone telling me where I can get a
free pranic healing course?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 17:16:28 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

CP
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2002, 03:01:22 »

Hi,
I am wanting to develop new abilites, whether powerful healing, or super strength etc. I have done new, but want more, could someone give me advice please?
Thanks

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: