The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 10, 2019, 07:35:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burning Heart Chakra  (Read 5090 times)
ZiggyMike
Astral Energy 3

To Love and not to Love, that is the question.

View Profile Email
« on: February 27, 2012, 17:06:17 »

How are you all? I have been having these sweet area around my heart chakra... It literally explodes with a sweet ecstatic feeling and I can't help it but laugh out loud.. It's really burning with sweetness even right now.. I am literally laughing. I was wondering if anyone knows what it is? It started some time ago but it always comes and goes... But right now I can actually tune to it, even when I am angry or sad.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 17:13:53 by ZiggyMike » Logged

To Love or not to Love, that is the question.
eloquent
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 01:04:51 »

Hello, how long have you been feeling this, this happened to me two days ago.

It felt like there was a sphere of molten lead just burning inside of my higher heart chakra.

Felt very plesureable, and it is now in what I would out is the Thymus Chakra.

Here is a good website to look at, it explained ALOT for me, was very informative, and extremely accurate.

Its a little long, but I found it very interesting.

Ignore the way the guy speaks, it sounds like hes a cook, but just keep reading and hear what he has to say and how he explains it.

http://www.lightsoflove.us/rewire4.html?option=com_content&task=view&id=194&Itemid=1

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 01:04:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

ZiggyMike
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 09:58:41 »

What an interesting read.. It's really enlightening and explanatory but I must say the writing style is kinda weird... Lol. Anyway interesting read, it explains a whole lot. About the meditation exercise there, I have been reticent about any tetrahedron, Mer Ka Ba related meditation, since it seems people are using it for control.. Have you tried it?

eloquent
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 15:32:59 »

Yeah it was wierd... but was wellput together...

And same I NEVER personally liked Mer-Ka-Ba Style meditations, I tried doing it one time, and I just stopped half-way through, I just couldn't get myself into going through with it. I just always got a wierd feeling from it.
ZiggyMike
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 15:53:40 »

Yeah I get this weird feeling too, I mean if we have a  55 feet spinning interdimensional vehicle or MerKaBa around us and we have forgotten the meditation on how to use it, I guess when we remember we should know how to do it, not do it and remember we've done it before. Dunno but it seems a tad bit ritualistic for me. Like I'll rather practice for a thousands year for an OBE and not try stuff like rituals, Salvia.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 15:53:40 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: