The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 21, 2019, 02:52:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auric Sight  (Read 2497 times)
sam.maguire
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 01, 2013, 16:14:40 »

So the past couple of weeks I have been doing excersizes for auric sight. Trying to attain the ability to see auras at all times. Recently I've been having very vivid dreams (because sometimes if its late enough I fall asleep with binaurals going is I think why) and when I wake up can see the auras of plants and trees and things and sense them very strongly with my eyes closed. But after a few hours it dims a lot to the point where everything just has a halo of light along their perimeter that isn't more then like a half inch think. I know it's there because it contrasts with natural and electrical light. Didn't know if anyone had any thoughts on this?
Dean01
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 17:55:04 »

I'm able to see auras as well but it requires my actual focus, particularly for humans. The auras (in the auric light sense) of plants and animals are more visible to me without focus. For people, though, I can't visibly see their aura without using my focus. Also, I'm not that familiar with the auric colors and their significance. On the other hand, I'm more so able to feel or sense auras, easily reading people in that way. But as for regularly seeing lights or halos around actual people on a day to day basis, I guess that's something that may develop overtime as I potentially decide to study the colors and relevant meanings. Keep up your exercises as they seem to be working!!  smiley You can even experiment with using your hands to feel the energy of living things such as plants.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:49:58 by Dean01 » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 17:55:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

sam.maguire
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 18:37:00 »

Thanks a lot man! That is interesting idea about feeling them it might help recal what to feel for with about contact
Dean01
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 04:56:30 »

Yeah, for sure.. good point!!  grin I think we all do it, whether or not we realize it... like when we're able to tell that something is wrong with somebody since you're subconsciously or otherwise accustomed to their aura or energy feeling a certain way... And when there is a change in that energy, you acknowledge it and can tell that something is off. "What's gotten into you?", "Is everything alright?" or "What happened??"... we find ourselves asking these questions and of course being asked these questions ourselves purely b/c of the changes in the perceivable auras that we possess.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: