The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 19, 2019, 11:58:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chanting from the heart  (Read 3249 times)
JesusGonzalez
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: April 26, 2014, 08:45:51 »

Im pretty sure most of us have seen the video of the lady who was cured of a untreatable tumor.She was healed by some spiritual healers that chanted from the heart.Ive heard that chanting from the heart is the most powerful way to heal.Have any of you ever chanted from the heart.If so is there any particular way of doing this? What is your method for chanting from the heart ?

soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 09:55:13 »

You can use anything that inspires you with faith and fills your heart with love.  I've had a number of faith/energy healings that way.  Sometimes I use a favorite verse from the bible.  I've never chanted it, but I've either just read it or sometimes I'll put it to music on my guitar and sing it.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 09:55:13 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

JesusGonzalez
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 10:11:40 »

You can use anything that inspires you with faith and fills your heart with love.  I've had a number of faith/energy healings that way.  Sometimes I use a favorite verse from the bible.  I've never chanted it, but I've either just read it or sometimes I'll put it to music on my guitar and sing it.
Very interesting.Have you ever healed anyone with your chants?

Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 10:36:45 »

It all has to do with a focused will and intent. A "Collective or Group" consciousness makes it that much stronger!  smiley
soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 10:48:23 »

Only the ones where I got healed were provable to me because they were so quick and in many of them I felt the energy.  There have been others that were healed but who knows-they might have gotten better without me. --I'll never know for sure.  There was one person I felt inspired to pray for that was given a death sentence.  As I was praying, I knew the person was going to be healed and the next day the doctors proclaimed the miracle.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 10:48:23 »

JesusGonzalez
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 19:22:13 »

Is it posssible to heal ourselves with this type of healing?

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 20:09:29 »

Is it posssible to heal ourselves with this type of healing?

Yes, Robert Bruce has a method, if you have done energy work and experienced the strobing effect from the heart centre, you send this energy down your arms into the area you wish to heal. This is what I recall from his writings.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
JesusGonzalez
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 21:56:12 »

Yes, Robert Bruce has a method, if you have done energy work and experienced the strobing effect from the heart centre, you send this energy down your arms into the area you wish to heal. This is what I recall from his writings.

do you know what book he wrote that in i would love to buy that book.Im kind of obsessed with spiritual healing .

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 16:07:43 »

Healing with the Heart by Robert Bruce.
This should help if you Google it.
It may be a chapter from a book or a complete work on its own.
The title is what I recall from reading it a while ago.
Hope this helps.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: