The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2019, 04:52:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Descending Kundalini  (Read 6637 times)
LuciferX93
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: February 10, 2014, 22:37:00 »

Hello I am going through a descending kundalini as we speak and was just wondering if any one had any knowledge, history , or even techniques for this phenomenon that is with me everyday
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 19:38:30 »

How do you know this is what is happening? What symptoms do you have?

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 19:38:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

LuciferX93
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 19:15:09 »

Lol where do i start. Well First there is a pressure in my crown chakra 24 hours a day. This pressure seems to be somewhat movable .  I have had cold sweats. At night i sometimes see every hour of the night from just waking up spontaneously due to some much energy inside me. An I've also noticed the pressure is making its way down my neck towards my spine. I have myself been studied the ways of this phenomenom. As in actually is something has its own way of living speaking on diet and emotions. O and i also remember the exact day when the kundalini arousal happened. it felt like a bubble expanding in my skull and popped with surges from top to bottom. it was amazing. Soo yea thats how i basically am able to decipher this as a descending kundalini.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 19:48:54 »

You shouldn't use the Internet to self diagnose.  That includes metaphysical things as much as medical issues.

You're most likely fine.  If you still think there is a problem, I'd talk to your doctor... Not here.

Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 20:32:32 »

I have never done any energy or chakra work but I have read quite a bit of literature in regards to the subject matter.

So my advice may have no value to you whatsoever and that is fine.

Many, if not all, of the most revered Swami's have all insisted that no one should activate their kundalini (pardon me if I am misusing the terminology) until they have done years of studying, meditating, and energy work. According to them, it is a very powerful energy surge and can make someone's life miserable if they have not properly prepared themselves for it.

Also, one man's descending Kundalini is another man's warning signs of a stroke.

So please do not rely solely on metaphysical descriptions and advice if you are experiencing any scary or uncomfortable physical symptoms. smiley

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 20:32:32 »

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 02:58:15 »

Also, one man's descending Kundalini is another man's warning signs of a stroke.

So please do not rely solely on metaphysical descriptions and advice if you are experiencing any scary or uncomfortable physical symptoms. smiley

This was my thought too.

There can be a powerful tendency to make our bodies follow our medical knowledge ( meaning when we self diagnose, we try to fit our symptoms to what we know). The medical community doesn't know all, but unusual physical symptoms may be a warning sign that trained medical professionals could shine some light on.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
CFTraveler
Astral Energy 3

Because.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 16:06:32 »

So basically go to the doctor, get your blood pressure checked, and if they can't find anything wrong, do some grounding.  Eat a high-protein meal.   Take a walk in the woods.  If you do energy work, push the energy to your feet.

Why?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: