The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 21, 2019, 06:08:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't understand a excercise in Astral Dynamic  (Read 1221 times)
cainam_nazier
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 26, 2002, 08:49:14 »

Welcome.

It means same excersise but with both legs at the same time.  Together not seperate.

There is no set in stone time frame for this stuff.  Just keep at it.  Every one is different pending thier energy make up.  Some of us have been trying for a long time now and others it was a natural thing.  It is achievable however.

"It is not the destination, but the journey that teaches us the lesson to be learned."

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

kifyre
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2002, 10:48:25 »

Hello!

I think 15 minutes to an hour each day is pretty good. And longer practice once or twice a week.

I succeeded last night, but I've been doing other exercises for a year or two. I started the astral dynamics exercises about 3 months ago.

Good luck!

Mark

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2002, 10:48:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Tom
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2002, 12:08:17 »

Recently there was a post about some interviews in one of the other areas. Having listened to them, the one thing which helped the most was knowing that success in astral projection depends on being able to react well to the symptoms which precede astral projection. When the vibrations start for me they are such a surprise still that my reactions stops the whole process. When I learn to accept them without reacting, I will be much closer to success. The thing to avoid is thinking about your body. That is difficult because thinking about leaving the body is also thinking about the body which is left behind.

tourniquet
Astral Energy 1

20441023 isnott@yaoho.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2002, 06:19:03 »

hello, I'm new to here. I'm not a native english speak, so my english was very bad.
I don't understand a sentence in the book Asytral Dyanmic. That's on page 145 , the last sentence of Leg work. What does it mean by Try splitting awareness? DOes Mr.Bruce means the excercise with leg on pervious chaper? Or another excercise?

Also, how long a normal people  have to pratice in order to do their first  astral projection? About a year?

Lastly,  If i spend 5 hrs per day to pratice all the excercises in my early stage,  [ of course, exculding the primary work ] , when will i success on Astral Projection??
thank you!

+_TourNiQuet_+
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: