The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2019, 18:31:38

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Body and It's Vibrations  (Read 1651 times)
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: February 21, 2013, 04:33:50 »

Well, just recently i have been having these vibrations, happen more and more. And now they happen when I fall asleep. Today when I meditated, my body kept vibrating, then it started to feel like a buzz. I know these are all AP symptoms. I'm not in SP, because I move my fingers sometimes. so I don't fall asleep.

What are your thoughts on this? I like the vibrations, but I'm kinda getting worried. Like RIGHT NOW I'm feeling them. I only meditated for 30 min today.

Does any 1 know why these vibrations occur during meditation?
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 06:31:32 »

Well, just recently i have been having these vibrations, happen more and more. And now they happen when I fall asleep. Today when I meditated, my body kept vibrating, then it started to feel like a buzz. I know these are all AP symptoms. I'm not in SP, because I move my fingers sometimes. so I don't fall asleep.

What are your thoughts on this? I like the vibrations, but I'm kinda getting worried. Like RIGHT NOW I'm feeling them. I only meditated for 30 min today.

Does any 1 know why these vibrations occur during meditation?
What brought me to this site in the first place was a three night bizarre experience that left me with a swollen shut right eye and 3 weeks of constant all day and night 24/7 vibrations.

I took the logical route to find the answer to my problem. That led to a Doctor's visit and a number of tests, neurological and physical.

After all those came back negative from any disorders, I was forced to look elsewhere.

Actually it was my doctor that brought up to me the possibility of a change in "Frequency". My Doctor is extremely open minded.

So, I looked into this further and it led me here, just as it has to you!  smiley

Just remember, everything happens for a reason.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 06:31:32 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 20:04:03 »

What brought me to this site in the first place was a three night bizarre experience that left me with a swollen shut right eye and 3 weeks of constant all day and night 24/7 vibrations.

I took the logical route to find the answer to my problem. That led to a Doctor's visit and a number of tests, neurological and physical.

After all those came back negative from any disorders, I was forced to look elsewhere.

Actually it was my doctor that brought up to me the possibility of a change in "Frequency". My Doctor is extremely open minded.

So, I looked into this further and it led me here, just as it has to you!  smiley

Just remember, everything happens for a reason.
Thankyou 4 the information Lionheart. Yea, i had them happening last night, and the night before. I don't have OOBE all the time when I get vibrations though. So it might indeed be something else. Yesterday I sort of freaked my friend out, and told her about her boyfriend being in AirForce Academy, and just graduating after 4 years. I never even knew the guy. How I knew is that I had 3rd person dream, sometimes I was observing, and sometimes I was playing the lead role. I went and did some research, and it said I was accessing the akashic records. I guess you have 2 be in a different vibrational state in order 2 do this. 
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 20:07:10 »

And I even told her the location, where this graduation had taken place. I said, TEXAS, and she then started 2 freak out lol.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: