The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 08, 2023, 10:08:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I see my psiballs?  (Read 1602 times)
Mistic-Idan
Astral Energy 3

220967896 Idan57@013.net.il
View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 10, 2004, 11:14:03 »

A hard question.

If you used auric sight to see your ki then use the same methode to see your ki-balls.

If you are son Goku and you could really see your ki without auric vision then it means that you ki is very strong.

without auric vision you'll have to concentrate an hour on a ki ball until it gets stronger and denser.

DiAbOLiX
General-Army
Astral Energy 3

Riketorian
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 17:53:09 »

It doesnt matter if you see it or not, if you feel it is usualy the most important factor. Back when i was making psi balls i once just added alot of energy into the ball and i saw a yellow ball in between my hands for like 2 seconds. Also, one thing i heard of doing is with wave lengths, i dont know if i remember correctly but you have to put the wavelength of a color of light into the psi ball.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 17:53:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

James S
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 21:25:21 »

Hiebreed,

Please note carefully the sticky topic that Adrian, the administrator posted regarding these types of topics.
Do not post Ki ball, DragonballZ etc. here!!!  

You've already just had one Ki ball topic deleted.

This forum section is here to talk about the development of the energy body, NOT ki/psi balls.

Please do not post any more topics about ki/psi balls. there are other forums on the internet for this kind of subject if you're interested, but the Astral Pulse is not here for that purpose.

This topic is now locked, but not deleted so that you can read and understand this message.

James.

Hiebreed
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 00:01:23 »

I have seen my ki but how do I see my psiballs?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: