The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2018, 09:19:52

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible base of kundalini issue  (Read 1223 times)
skylark
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2018, 13:55:50 »

Hi. I couple of weeks ago I was experiencing a strange situation that I thought was physical but now I am not so sure.  I was just now reading about the kundalini and that it coils at the base of the spine and think it may have something to do with that.

For several days a few weeks ago I was experiencing a very strange sensation. It was at the base of my spine and was a very hot coiled sensation that was very uncomfortable. What was even stranger was the emotions I was feeling that seemed to come from it. I felt anxious and uneasy. When the physical sensations lifted so did the emotions.

Anyone have this happen? What was is?
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 23:39:31 »

Somewhat. The base of my spine acts up occasionally too. I think I can bring it up with intention too.

Im not sure what emotions coordinate with what chakras and such, but the fear based type does seem to have a coorilation with it.
It could be a matter of processing emotions out. A type of cleansing. So dont fear what is happening! Feel it, then just simply observe it.

I personally enjoy when this happens cause I feel like good things are taking place and perhaps I might open it!

“Well be it, or write it.

I smile because nothing lasts : )
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 23:39:31 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

skylark
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 17:54:22 »

Sure its just uncomfortable. The physical doesn't feel very good and the emotional part is a bit over whelming and strange. Also the times it has happened is at work so not much time available relaxing.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: