The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 01, 2021, 19:41:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vampirism update  (Read 1502 times)
Chaos Mage
Astral Energy 3

phaentia@live.ca
View Profile WWW
« on: May 18, 2012, 09:02:48 »

Hello.
Ok, I need a serious technique to STOP vampirism, completely.
I have a brother.  I've caught him more than once standing there with his arm out draining energy while I sleep.  He is a very filthy man, and he obstructs me, he's the one that put me in the hospital the first time.  He also puts objects in my path, directly where I have to walk, he places objects.  He feeds on me continually.

Today, well, first of all, I went for a twenty mile walk the other night, poor Mom got nightmares while I was dangerously close to being attacked by wildlife.  Helluva walk, I tell ya.  Anyway, today, I was in severe pain, and I thought I'd train my body, so I went for a walk, lightly punching myself in the chest and guts, also the face, not hard, just enough to cause discomfort.  When I got home, the first thing that happened was my brother hurt himself.  Is that a sign that he continually feeds on me, and what I experience, he also experiences some of it?

How do I stop him?  He has access to me while I sleep, and I don't have any energy left.  It's disgusting.  And to think, others in the community have been vamping on me in the same way, they've even openly vampired off of me, telling me that "I will put my voice in your head."  How do I backlash them and severe their links while burning up all the stolen energy?  I want them to suffer for this, so give me a better technique than all this fluffy white light stuff.  I need something that will make them stop.  Of course, whenever they can't vamp off of me, they start causing trouble, accusing me, weakening my integrity, until I give in again.  I'm getting seriously in distress about this, and moving to a city would be even worse!  I've tried it before, a lot of folks latch on and bleed me dry, even causing problems with the time line.

Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: