The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2019, 14:21:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clearing and energising chakras  (Read 5022 times)
adrian29
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2011, 18:59:50 »

Everyday I say an invocation to Archangel Raphael and to Angels of Healing to clear, align and energise my chakras. I say this invokation at least 2 times a day. I begin to feel pretty good and I have more energy. I think that this is a good sign. This means that my chakras are beginning to open and my psychic abilities can grow a little faster? Many blessings.
adrian29
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 15:20:35 »

Must be someone who can give an opinion.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 15:20:35 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Stookie_
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 16:25:19 »

I've never heard of doing that before. Most people use some sort of exercises/techniques for chakra work. Invocation of an archangel seems too simple on it's own to work, but I don't know. If it works for you, roll with it.
blis
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 21:15:42 »

I'm sure they'll do whatever they can and feel is appropriate to help.

Do you not do any energy work though? I would expect there are some things you have to do for yourself.
adrian29
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 14:23:40 »

I know this techniques from someone with psychic abilities, he said that this is a very good technique.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 14:23:40 »

blis
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 22:29:22 »

Tried it while sitting on a train today. Within ten minutes I was getting a bubbling sensation in my perineum that came and went for several hours.

I'm glad you posted this. Wouldnt have thought of asking for help with my chakras.
adrian29
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 17:37:23 »

Archangels and angels are very powerfull beings. We should pray to them more often. Say this invocation 3 times.
JLB
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 02:55:59 »

To Clear and Energize your Chakra's can Only come from WITHIN!. To call on Angels " A Higher Vibration" is Temporary. One Needs NOT to Search Outside " It does not serve You well". Embrace Your Own Energy!!

Much Love and Light To You ALL!!

Jody

Much Love and Light to ALL!!

Jody
adrian29
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 12:07:48 »

I know that the the most important power you can use is from WITHIN, but every help you can have is useful. Many blessings.
alpine9
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 20:14:07 »

Ask your own angels or an arcangel to do NEWs on you.
majour ka
Astral Energy 4

www.marcusday.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 17:46:23 »

Cool..and why not! Allot of systems advocate calling upon enlightened saints or pioneers of that particular belief system for inspiration or help with your spiritual practice Shocked)
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: