The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2019, 02:00:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Working with chakras during astral projection?  (Read 8950 times)
moondreamer
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 04, 2011, 20:16:50 »

The other day during a projection into a black void area, I felt an energy sensation in the area of the root chakra.  This has happened to me many times before, and I usually just find it incredibly distracting.  This time, I decided to focus on it and to focus on each of the other main chakra areas.  I got each of them spinning but had a difficult time with the solar plexus area and heart.  I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar to this during AP?  I had never tried something like this before, and it was a very interesting sensation to say the least!

My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/
the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 04:33:41 »

alot of times when i AP mine get out of control. my heart one does big time, feels like its beating so fast it going to break. i have to move the energy around and then i am fine. other than that i havent really taken the time to sit when in AP and try anything with them. will have to try that sometime.

is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 04:33:41 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Jarrod
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 09:44:27 »

I have a question about this.  I couldn't tell from reading the above two posts.  When you're OOB, do your chakras come with you or do they stay with your body?  I know they're like the anchor points that hold all the different levels of "you" together, so that means they bridge the physical, spiritual and mental.  So I'm not sure what happens to them when your awareness leaves the body, or does this, like many other things, depend on what you're expecting?
the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 22:16:08 »

i would think that they don't come with you but you should still be able to access them. maybe access them better who knows. but they are still a part of you so i would think you should be able to use them.

is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!
AstralBlogger
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 07:11:04 »

I think that the energy body has its own subset of Chakras. That are on different levels then the physical body Chakras
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:13:16 by AstralBlogger » Logged

www.foreverether.com

Todays topic is about how to heal others while astral projecting!
http://foreverether.com/2012/02/25/astral-projection-and-astral-healing/

Twitter Account is foreverether join me and get updates daily
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 07:11:04 »

luthienlv
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 11:21:50 »

Hi moondreamer,

I've been checking your blog since the other day. Can you put it down under your signature here? Easier access and great reminder!

moondreamer
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 19:37:35 »

Done Smiley

luthienlv
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 22:01:15 »

Nice  grin

Summerlander
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 20:59:27 »

The other day during a projection into a black void area, I felt an energy sensation in the area of the root chakra.  This has happened to me many times before, and I usually just find it incredibly distracting.  This time, I decided to focus on it and to focus on each of the other main chakra areas.  I got each of them spinning but had a difficult time with the solar plexus area and heart.  I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar to this during AP?  I had never tried something like this before, and it was a very interesting sensation to say the least!

The black void is quite common and it is an area where you can experience whatever sensation you wish. So, if you believe in Chakras and you want to experience them, such sensation will manifest from expectation and thus is not evidence that such things even exist.
moondreamer
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 00:22:14 »

I don't believe one way or another whether chakras exist, but it was the only way I could describe the sensation.  I first felt 2 energy areas open up, and then I thought "are these the chakras?" before the rest of them did.  There was no forethought/desire/intention to work with them. 

simonlight
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 03:20:12 »

When I OBE (which is very very different for me from LD or AP) I'll hear, what I assume, are my Chakra's spinning up; It is quite loud at first and sounds like an engine or hellicopter reving up. And I can see them on my energy/projecting body. It's also completely out of my control - ie. I don't "try and spin them up."

I have to admit that I thought Chakras were a bunch of new age garbage until I began experiencing them in OBE, but after that I was able to sense them more subtly while awake.

So, yes, I experience Chakras while OBE (bot not LD or AP). Also, again with OBE only, when I re-enter my body, I can feel their after effect, usually centered in a specific area most intensely like my heart, sexual area, hands or feet.
simonlight
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:29 »

I have a question about this.  I couldn't tell from reading the above two posts.  When you're OOB, do your chakras come with you or do they stay with your body?  I know they're like the anchor points that hold all the different levels of "you" together, so that means they bridge the physical, spiritual and mental.  So I'm not sure what happens to them when your awareness leaves the body, or does this, like many other things, depend on what you're expecting?

For me, on a conscious OBE, I actually see and feel them on my projected body, but they are not visible on my physical body.

As far as anchor points, I don't think that's the case in my experience, although I'm no expert. My sense is that the "energy body" and the "phasing / dream visualization" are real in some way and when an AP, LD, or OBE occurs, the body is out of conscious focus and consciousness "snaps" into some form / any form it can - the energy body or the visualization.
Psan
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 02:29:47 »

When you're OOB, do your chakras come with you or do they stay with your body? 

A good question but you are confusing the mental space with physical space. In physical space everything stays where it is. Its your consciousness that is moving, only your perception has changed, no longer restricted to physical world or sense perceptions. The word "out of body" is little misleading because its more accurate to say "free from body". I prefer the word AP.

Chakras are non-physical things, its very difficult to understand them in terms of physical location, because there is none. If you are a materialist rational man, you may logically conclude that they don't exist. If you are a new-ager kind and you have a little bit of experience with chakras, you may conclude that they are real , as real as your body. A spiritually evolved person will simply laugh....Wink

When you are wide awake in physical, the sensations from the chakras seem to be coming from 7 locations in your physical body. If you cut there or do an xray or anything like that, you won't find anything unusual there. Your consciousness is totally focused in physical, you can't see beyond the body and conclude that they are in those 7 locations. There is a high possibility that you are wrong. At most we can say that something produced those sensations.

When your consciousness is focused in ethereal (pre-AP), these chakras seem more real and they are on your ethereal (RTZ) body. You start perceiving them there. Once you are astral or beyond, the chakras take on various forms depending on how you perceive them (and yourself). Sometimes nothing will be seen even if you are dead sure they exist. Sometimes people who know nothing about them, never heard the name, will be able to see them vividly and they appear as real as you and me. This makes you wonder, because the first person (s) who reported them must be having no expectation or intention to make them appear.

You can easily trace the chakra (or any other sensation) back to physical. They will shift places with your shifting consciousness. In the process you will be back to physical, wide awake , and e.g if its your heart chakra that you are tracing, it will be felt as a fast heart beat. If you take an ECG at that time, it will register nothing abnormal at all.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: