Ejaculation and Energy Loss

<< < (6/11) > >>

shadowdancer:
Namaste,
     As I originally stated, my view is different Silversunset.  My experience has been that it is the ejaculation that, when performed, creates a level of unpreventable energy loss.  My rationalization for this statement is that we live in a universe made up of prakriti, the stuff of maya; or the temporary and relative crystallization of energy into "solid", three dimensional forms.  The natural acknowledgement then would be that as ejaculation is a moving of a substance alchemically created within the microcosm of the body, outside of the body, and splat, on the floor...there it rests.  Then the energy that that form contained is now inaccesable to the bioenergetic matrix of the body.  
     I do need to get a little tangental here....I have heard---Before Enlightenment; a mountain is a mountain.  During Enlightenment; a mountain is not just a mountain.  After enlightenment, a mountain is a mountain.  In the context of ejaculation, energy, orgasm...I have heard people say; "oh, you can just take the energy out of the semen and splurt away and be merry!".  I feel this is not so.  The semen IS the energy.  The semen is semen.  I feel like saying "duh".  And so I have.  [:D]

WalkerInTheWoods:
Silversunset, I did not mean to be condescending. I am sorry if I came off that way.

Your idea sounds good if the man is going to ejaculate. I have not exactly tried it. But my point is, if two people are going to practice energy exchanges during sex then there is much more that can be aimed for than just exchanging during ejaculation. I am speaking not only from study but from experience when I say that it does appear that there is energy loss when a man ejaculates. I am not so sure that all of that energy can be exchanged. A lot of it can still be retained or exchanged, but there does appear to be some loss. But if a man is going to ejaculate then some kind of energy exchange or cultivating is going to help a lot as opposed to none at all.

volcomstone:
what about orgasm without ejaculation?

energy gain or loss?

Kato:
You need to quite jacking off.  Dont bust a nut in your sock.  This don't got nothing to with chi! when you beat off your face is supposed to look like this:[B)] just like you busted release in your own eye!!

Silversunset:
Fallnangel:
You said:quote:But my point is, if two people are going to practice energy exchanges during sex then there is much more that can be aimed for than just exchanging during ejaculation.
i understand what you are saying, but the point i was trying to make is that i was commenting on this:
quote:For me, I don't feel so much that I should lose energy if I ejaculate, nor do I feel it neccessary for me to atone for aeons of untold sin and become celibate
In which case what i say should really have nothing to do with taoist techniques or multi-orgasming, although they both have many practical purposes when having sex other than for procreation - however it was my understanding that this topic was about ejaculating and energyloss not orgasming and energyloss.

and Shadowdancer:
you said;
quote:As I originally stated, my view is different Silversunset. My experience has been that it is the ejaculation that, when performed, creates a level of unpreventable energy loss. My rationalization for this statement is that we live in a universe made up of prakriti, the stuff of maya; .....
i'm confused. if you already know the 100% answer then why bother to  ask for opinions??? seems kinda redundant to me.
quote: I feel like saying "duh". And so I have.
ego boost anyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page