The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 23, 2014, 16:35:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling healing energies for deafness  (Read 2993 times)
PracticalNihilist
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2011, 11:33:15 »

Hey folks,

I was born deaf, (80-90 decibel loss each ear) and have to wear hearing aids.  So after looking into the paranormal and healing what do I have to lose?

Anyway, I try this idea out by asking for healing energies to help restore my hearing and almost right away I can feel like a circular rubbing motion inside my ears.  It's pretty freaky it's as if someone is INSIDE my head rubbing fingers in my ears.  Has anyone had a similar experience or would like to share comments?

Thanks!
blis
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 12:33:29 »

There is so much help out there just waiting to be asked for. But you need to ask. It's always worth asking cause you just might get it.

I wish you the best of luck! Hope your condition improves. Keep asking for help and thank where/who ever the help is coming from.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 14:43:07 »

Meditate.
Work towards quieting your mind.
Then turn your mind inwards and place your Intent towards healing yourself.
Do this many many times. 

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 14:43:07 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: