The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 07:31:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heal  (Read 2231 times)
stickytoes2
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2013, 08:08:54 »

How can I heal others from far away
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 08:31:50 »

Check this video out, it should help you!  smiley The part you want to see starts about the 7:00 minute mark, but the entire thing is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbUCFA8roRQ

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 08:31:50 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:28:21 »

Just close your eyes and visualise them. Then put out the intent while you speak (aloud or inner voice) the affirmation: "XXXX (person's name) is completely healthy" (or similar). You can also refer to a specific organ they currently have. Do not make negative affirmations, no negations, only affirmations. This means you do not even mention the illness. E.g. if s.o. has e.g. hyperthyroidism, just say that their thyroid is healthy, but not that their hyperthyroidism does not exist or goes away or sth, also don't say "healthy again" after it as this also implies the current illness. You can also 'bathe' them in a protective white light additionally when you say this and visualise them.

At least that's what I do. I believe it might have helped or contributed to helping certain people at times.

You can also try to heal during AP, either yourself in a mirror and others by visualising them in a screen and then doing rather the same stuff as above. I only did the first thing so far but I also plan on doing the second thing.

stickytoes2
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 20:56:05 »

Lionheart, Volgerie, thank you I will try these and see how it goes, as for the no negatives statement that's interesting how close that parallels NLP in hypnosis. Good journeys to both of you, will post again soon
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 03:53:29 »

Yup.  Your "Intent" holds all the information required to heal whoever it is you want to heal.

You only need a quiet consciousness in order for the Intent to be enacted.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 03:53:29 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: