The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 14, 2019, 11:59:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The best salad dressing/dip that will make you want to eat veggies everyday  (Read 2418 times)
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« on: January 07, 2019, 05:21:46 »

I decided to post here my favorite home made salad dressing/dip, which is so good that I look forward to eating salads everyday, dip my veggies in it and even pour some over my baked potatoes, spread on sandwiches, etc. It's very healthy. We know that healthy body = healthy mind = happy thoughts. People have the perception that healthy food is not as tastier as junk, but if you do some recipes search you can discover many healthy and delicious recipes that are not expensive either.

Cilantro salad dressing:

1/2 cup mayo made with avocado oil (Avocado oil is much healthier than soybean oil used in many mayo brands)

1/2 cup sour cream (for dairy free alternative you can use plane coconut yogurt)

1 to 2 tb spoons of apple cider vinegar per taste (if you dont like vinegar you can substitute with the same amount of lemon juice)

salt and pepper to taste

1/4 cup cilantro - chopped

1/4 cup chives -chopped

1/4 cup fresh dill -chopped

1 clove of garlic (you can substitute with onion powder if you dont like garlic)

a small pinch of stevia

You can control the thickness with a splash of watter if you like it thinner, or add more sour cream to thicken it.

Put all ingredients in a blender. I have ninja bullet for smoothies. It makes everything super smooth.

Enjoy, and stay healthy!

T-Man
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:55:16 »

LightBeam,

The only thing that gets me to eat my veggies is a great dip.  I will certainly try it!  Sounds delicious! wink

The Adventure Continues...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:55:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 17:12:35 »

Ewww veggies...  Cheesy  Wink

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 05:32:29 »

Ewww veggies...  Cheesy  Wink

LOL,  McDonalds is a thousand times Ewww. If people only knew what goes into some foods including arsenic in non-organic poultry, they will be disgusted.

Now, be a good boy and eat your vegetables, Xanth, or I'll call your mother LOL.

There is nothing better than getting the gifts from mother nature in their purest forms.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 17:07:00 »

LOL,  McDonalds is a thousand times Ewww. If people only knew what goes into some foods including arsenic in non-organic poultry, they will be disgusted.

Now, be a good boy and eat your vegetables, Xanth, or I'll call your mother LOL.

There is nothing better than getting the gifts from mother nature in their purest forms.
Ewww McDonalds... LoL  Yeah, I stay away from most fast food joints.  I do most of the cooking in my house.
I do all my own baking too.  Bread, buns, etc... and pizza dough.  Ooooh, I love making pizza. Cheesy  *DROOLS*

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 17:07:00 »

Plume
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 07:58:36 »

grin I love food and I mean I live to eat.  rolleyes Good thing I love my veggies. But I have to say that bread is my top fave, I had to shed some extra pound this fall and bread at to go . Also cheese , butter , and sugar. I became angry for a few month. now I am stable but boy oh boy , if i did not love veggies I would of been in a reals sate of depression. That looks like a great salad dressing, you can use cashew to make the creamy parts if you are vegan.   
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: